**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bad design, Hades Invasions

The difficulty level & champion requirements in legendary difficulty are over the top & the rewards are not worth. You need shock, cold snap, incinerate,bleed & poison immune or champs that put certain debuffs on ranked up high. Plus you’ve put heal block across the entire quest. I run suicides, am I supposed to change my masteries every time I’d like to attempt one of these pathetic quests? After the awesomeness of treasure island you give us this ****. Way to drop the ball

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    different content meant and designed to be received differently by summoners across the board. we all don't have the same roster so challenges (or lack thereof) will be received quite differently. i personally haven't had any issues but i can definitely understand yours.

still, that doesn't mean "KABAM IS TEH SUCK" lol. they just created something you don't like for whatever reasons you have. that doesn't make it horrible as a whole. you simply don't enjoy it. and that's ok.
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

You need shock, cold snap, incinerate,bleed & poison immune or champs that put certain debuffs on ranked up high.

• Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    I agree to many requirements & you only can use 3 champs. The boost are ok but not great those require certain champs too like the shock immune boost that regens the opponent smh lame