**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Next Rank-Up?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Current R5/2's are Ægon, CMM, Stealthy, Claire, Sum Sup, Corvus, Warlock, Havok, Human Torch, and Quake. Act 5 is explored, Act 6 is complete along with V3-5. Short-term goals are V2 completion, V3-5 exploration, and 6.1 exploration. I'm also planning to unlock suicides soon. Who do you think will help me the most?

Next Rank-Up? 31 votes

R2 Unduped Colossus
19% 6 votes
R2 Unduped Sentinel
6% 2 votes
R5 Guillotine (2099)
22% 7 votes
R5 Awakened Archangel
22% 7 votes
R5 Awakened Elsa Bloodstone
0% 0 votes
R5 Awakened Spider-Gwen
6% 2 votes
R5 Awakened Magik
3% 1 vote
R5 Emma Frost
0% 0 votes
R5 Captain America (Infinity War)
19% 6 votes

Comments

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    If he's awakened that's even better. He's really nice. Helped me a lot.
    CapIW
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    what sig is caiw?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Sorry guys, this poll was not meant to be anonymous. Don't know how it happened.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    if caiw is below 150 i would go with colossys, guilly or aa
    His CapIW is not awakened
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    R5 any version of taskmaster
    MaxGaming said:

😶
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    oh I was about to say v4 exploration is easy, but then I remembered your situation. try opening those collector crystals from the objectives and arenas to do v4. I voted for aa

Not even awakened. Can't pull a Science gem for the life of me and I'm saving the generic for Fury/OR.
    edited October 2020

oh I was about to say v4 exploration is easy, but then I remembered your situation. try opening those collector crystals from the objectives and arenas to do v4. I voted for aa

Yeah, these 2* arenas have helped my situation, but still no 1* Hulk. Finally pulled a BP and Vision though!
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

MaxGaming said:

😶
    EVEN BETTER r2 him and awaken him if you want to
    edited October 2020
    MaxGaming said:

Etjama said:

MaxGaming said:

😶
    EVEN BETTER r2 him and awaken him if you want to
    You are overestimating my account if you think I can awaken a 6* at will. And I'd give him to you if I could. He's never going up.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Etjama said:

Not even awakened. Can't pull a Science gem for the life of me and I'm saving the generic for Fury/OR.
    bruh i have 2 science gems and i used 1 on torch because it was extra im saving my generic (dont know who) i have a gem for every class but mutant and i have omega at sig 100 from that class.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Your mutant and tech classes are weak.
    @Etjama how did you get jailed?

@Etjama how did you get jailed?

It was a combination of me asking that guy who thinks HT is a disappointment how hard his Mom dropped him as a child, the Will-O-Wisp post, and jokingly saying "Domino's a piece of sh*t". I'll probably get another warning for this, but, eh. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Me:*sees g2099 and awakened archangel in the same rankup poll*
    *sweats profusely*
    Kill_Grey said:

*sweats profusely*

I was actually waiting for you to show up, but you're a lil late to the party. Already took up AA. I pretty much completely ignored the poll results. 😂
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

*sweats profusely*

I was actually waiting for you to show up, but you're a lil late to the party. Already took up AA. I pretty much completely ignored the poll results. 😂
    Pretty much like me.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

*sweats profusely*

Yayyy! AA! I found this late but it makes me happy anyway
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

*sweats profusely*

Cool 👍🏾
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    G2099 smashes through so much it’s crazy. She takes down final bosses like a champ when you start with 100 hits.

G2099 smashes through so much it’s crazy. She takes down final bosses like a champ when you start with 100 hits.

@Etjama doesn't seem to like her though 🤷🏾‍♂️
    Kill_Grey said:

I do, just not as much as Warlock. She'll be my next R5 if I don't pull Ghost, OR, NF, Apocalypse, Mags, Hit Monkey, Doctor Doom, or Hyperion since they'd do more for my account right now. Doesn't seem like I'll be pulling them anyways so it'll probably be G99.
    Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

I do, just not as much as Warlock. She'll be my next R5 if I don't pull Ghost, OR, NF, Apocalypse, Mags, Hit Monkey, Doctor Doom, or Hyperion since they'd do more for my account right now. Doesn't seem like I'll be pulling them anyways so it'll probably be G99.
    That's a pretty wide variety of both suicides friendly and non-friendly champs tho.
    Man am I falling behind 😂
    I've explored more variants than you, but you have more champs ranked, lol
    Kill_Grey said:

Etjama said:

Kill_Grey said:

That's a pretty wide variety of both suicides friendly and non-friendly champs tho.
    NF and Apoc mainly for synergies plus niche uses, Doom for pure awesomeness plus some power control, the rest are suicide friendly.