**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Mix Master

gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★
This mix master node has become the complete annoyance of AW. Especially with Nova, Domino, Korg and Havok.. I know it's meant to be a skilled fight but makes a you very selective in your champs to bring to AW. How are others dealing with this node?
P.S. someone applys Quake as the answer you will be banned!

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    depends on the defender, doom is great for nova, ghost for domino, omega for korg, never seen havok but corvus would be great that's 2 free charges, warlock
  • gage201205gage201205 Posts: 572 ★★★

depends on the defender, doom is great for nova, ghost for domino, omega for korg, never seen havok but corvus would be great that's 2 free charges, warlock

So your implying that you don't even care about the mix master your not trying slow or corvus with proxima your just going straight at it mixing up attacks? I always seemed to do two mediums back to back and messes me up
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Mlm and parry. You have to parry here otherwise they evade.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

So your implying that you don't even care about the mix master your not trying slow or corvus with proxima your just going straight at it mixing up attacks? I always seemed to do two mediums back to back and messes me up
    If you do mom you are fine even with the 2 mediums lining up. You only run into an issue if you miss on a medium, but if you are worried about that alternate heavies
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Parry lmlm is superior and if you’re quick enough parry llmlm is the way to go. But imiw’s 5 hit combo shuts down the node as long as the defender is friendly to him, not havok or domino.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

This mix master node has become the complete annoyance of AW. Especially with Nova, Domino, Korg and Havok.. I know it's meant to be a skilled fight but makes a you very selective in your champs to bring to AW. How are others dealing with this node?
    P.S. someone applys Quake as the answer you will be banned!

quake
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★

ya, you can play around mix master, there's not that many corvus friendly defenders placed on that node outside of nick fury, never seen domino or havok as far as i remember in tier 1, only korg
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

ya, you can play around mix master, there's not that many corvus friendly defenders placed on that node outside of nick fury, never seen domino or havok as far as i remember in tier 1, only korg
    Yeah, nick was more popular when oscillate was there
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    I use doom for korg every time. 90% of the wars I’ve been in it’s been Korg works great for me
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    IMIW mllll can handle korg and prolly domino
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Parry lmlm is superior and if you’re quick enough parry llmlm is the way to go. But imiw’s 5 hit combo shuts down the node as long as the defender is friendly to him, not havok or domino.

@CoatHang3r how does IMIW's combo shut it down?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

First medium cannot be evaded, second is a light, 3rd light cannot be evaded 4th is a another light but is canceled by the 3rd burning the evade and the 5th is either an unevadable light or a medium.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

Yep. Repulsor.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I use Stealthy sometimes when it's someone like thing. Parry- lllml to apply the slow, and that's the end of the fight.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

First medium cannot be evaded, second is a light, 3rd light cannot be evaded 4th is a another light but is canceled by the 3rd burning the evade and the 5th is either an unevadable light or a medium.
    I see. Thanks.