**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My 2nd six star :(

manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
Just kidding. Finally got this awesome champ. Could anybody please tell me heo to use her. Thanks.

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    @Kill_Grey 🗣️
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    *how
    Lol even longshot has his thumbs up in congratulating me.
  • Man she is one of my all time favorites now. I took mine to r2 and haven't looked back yet.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    😭😭
    I really want one!
    Kill_Grey said:

😭😭
    I really want one!

You will get one. I promise. Just be patient.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    The only thing I hate about her is her low health pool. but as she becomes one of my top champs should have decent hp.
    For real, congrats bro! Man, she doesn't really have any specific playstyle. She's one of those uncomplicated Champs that absolutely destroys everything in her path. Just pay attention to ending your fight with SP 3 if it isn't the last fight of the quest. In addition, you shouldn't have a problem using her prefight abilities if necessary. I usually use stability (lifesteal) function alone when I'm questing in tough content like act 6 and cavalier difficulty. The huntress (crit) function, I almost never use outside of potion farming. And the assault (power burn) function is great for cheesing champs like Havok and prof X; and nodes like all or nothing.

There's a lot to say, she's a very flexible and versatile character. As you play around with her, you would understand better by and by.
    manan_44 said:

The only thing I hate about her is her low health pool. but as she becomes one of my top champs should have decent hp.

Her armor rating and Regen more than compensate for that. If you go into a current act 6 fight with one prefight, and compare the block damage she takes with almost all other champs; she takes so little at the end of the day.

At first, the low healthpool might appear to be problematic, but as you go along, you'll find out that she can effortlessly Regen more than 40% of her health once every fight just by standing there. And she can literally HIT the opponent with her stability function to get health back on the defender.

I used her in 6.4, and was getting about 10% of my health back every fight through her lifesteal. No suicides, no courage mastery. Imo, she's a top 3 champ for tough questing, and I'd probably say number one in a good number of scenarios. It's just so hard to die with her, lmao.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

manan_44 said:

Her armor rating and Regen more than compensate for that. If you go into a current act 6 fight with one prefight, and compare the block damage she takes with almost all other champs; she takes so little at the end of the day.

At first, the low healthpool might appear to be problematic, but as you go along, you'll find out that she can effortlessly Regen more than 40% of her health once every fight just by standing there. And she can literally HIT the opponent with her stability function to get health back on the defender.

I used her in 6.4, and was getting about 10% of my health back every fight through her lifesteal. No suicides, no courage mastery. Imo, she's a top 3 champ for tough questing, and I'd probably say number one in a good number of scenarios. It's just so hard to die with her, lmao.
    yeah plus that digi cloak comes in clutch sometimes too. also if you pair her with nick+quake synergy, dying with her is honestly a miracle in most scenarios.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    With Guillotine 2099, the first fight = the worst fight. She isn't difficult to use at all. Her damage output is amazing, but there's a catch.

Her damage really gets going when she reaches 100 hits or more, so you won't see good damage until you reach 100 hits, and the first fight will be over by then. But, her SP3 not only instantly KOs the enemy if they're at 5% or lower, it also gives her 100 hits on her combo meter. Those 100 hits will carry on to the next fight.

So, if you end the fight with an SP3 when the enemy's health is either at or below 5%, the next fight will be much faster and her damage will be much better. Each hit after 100 hits will deal bonus energy damage, and it scales upto 800 hits. This is what makes her really good for large healthpools.

Also, she can apply degeneration, a debuff that no one in the game is immune to, and she also has a small heal reversal.

TLDR; easy to use, great for large healthpools, can degen, and can reverse healing (not as crazy as Void or CAIW, though)
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    My 2nd favorite champion in the entire game, she's so damn good!! Also, listen to what @Kill_Grey said, I can confirm that whatever he is saying is right! Take her to r3 @manan_44 , that is a fire pull!!!!

Kill_Grey said:

manan_44 said:

yeah plus that digi cloak comes in clutch sometimes too. also if you pair her with nick+quake synergy, dying with her is honestly a miracle in most scenarios.
    That's why I usually make sure I have at least one persistent charge. It's extremely valuable in places like labyrinth where they can just evade and combo you. It's like, they hit you, and you're barely taking any damage because of her armor. Or, they hit you, and you self repair. Or, they hit you, and even if they stun you, boom! Digicloak! Your opponent would just be hitting into thin air, lmao.

It could be all of the above as well.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Imo she's the most complete champion in the entire game, she has almost everything

Imo she's the most complete champion in the entire game, she has almost everything

As lagacy has mentioned in one of his videos- she is probably the most balanced and well-rounded champ in the game, and I completely agree. It's like... Kabam can't beat her ability design, no matter how hard they tried 😂

imo she and doom are the most well rounded champs released. theyre crazy good and incredibly fun to use
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I keep trying to use her but I just do not like her playstyle. Having to end every fight with an SP3 is really annoying. She can be useful, but I just don't really enjoy using her for some reason.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    A bunch of heavy attack for combo protection, then go crazy.
    SP1 for power control.
    Finish each fight with SP3 for next fight.
    She's great for long fights with double immunity.
    Got her as 6*, rank her up right away.
    Mcdonalds said:

My 2nd favorite champion in the entire game, she's so damn good!! Also, listen to what @Kill_Grey said, I can confirm that whatever he is saying is right! Take her to r3 @manan_44 , that is a fire pull!!!!

First is Cable I'm guessing?
    this joke is dead.
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

manan_44 said:

@Kill_Grey has said it all,I have mine as a
    6* r2 and I have never for once regretted that decision. She is a damage with both great damage and great utility you will love her.
    Oh and don't listen to people saying she is only useful for long fight, she is good for any type of fight (might not be as fast with finishing short fights than other BGT,but with her utility you won't feel it just like killmonger),you just have to read the fight and decide the perfect play style for the match up.
    Congrats
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

😭😭
    I really want one!

@Kill_Grey you don't mind if I add salt to injury right?,just pulled a 5* version this morning,now my collection is complete.
    I should be taking her to r5 in the future that way I can have one for both AQ and AW
    Holros said:

Kill_Grey said:

😭😭
    I really want one!

@Kill_Grey you don't mind if I add salt to injury right?,just pulled a 5* version this morning,now my collection is complete.
    I should be taking her to r5 in the future that way I can have one for both AQ and AW
    Bruh 😭
    I want a future for my 50% t5 tech 😢
    Mcdonalds said:

First is Cable I'm guessing?
    You are absolutely right lol.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

😭😭
    I really want one!

You will never get one. You will be depressed and sad.