**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iceman

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
Don't really see anyone talking or having a little mention about iceman, recently there's been alot of talk in regards to Mutants and how they've become the best class in mcoc...

I find him underrated and also i find him to not have many uses when it comes to end game, he seems like a champion for Mid-game users as his abilities are very basic and his Mechanics isn't hard at all.

Not seen or heard anyone use him past Act 5. Is that where he really ends?

One of my first 5* R4s was him i think at the time due to his immunities and me being on AoN in AW (Iceman&KM) i used him alot, he was also in my roster when i was completing content including Act 5.

I used to see him in Defence alot, Predominantly a SP1 unblockable node as a Mini-boss. Now he's not even seen in AW...

Think champions who have come in the past 2 years have more utilities and Iceman has become a Niche champion.

Love you x

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I need a Fillet o Mac burger rite no!

how dare you disrespect the filet o fish like that!
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

I need a Fillet o Mac burger rite no!

Sorry we’re all out
    ice cream machine too?

Me love Fish O Fillets x

same 😋
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 344 ★★★
    What is the topic again ? Some burger or iceman ?
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★

Iceman
    Who is poison immune
    And anybody else who can stomach McDonald's burgers
  • Absolute_0Absolute_0 Posts: 28
    He was my first featured 5* I pulled and first r5. You are correct in that he doesn’t see any action in act 6, but not due to his utility, but more because of lack of damage.

As far as aw is concerned he is still on my attack team even to this day - but mainly because I take path 9 and middle mini boss in tier 2 due to one of the very few champs that are both incinerate and poison immune.

For questing I haven’t brought him out for a while, but did use him in the cavalier biohazard/encroaching stun lane as ice armor works as a buffer to being stunned.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Iceman's still really good. He just inst flashy so ppl who have everything kinda forget him.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Iceman
    Who is poison immune
    B.K > McDonald's
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Rookiie said:

Iceman
    Who is poison immune
    B.K > McDonald's
    Agreed.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Rookiie said:

Iceman
    Who is poison immune
    B.K > McDonald's
    Wendy's>B.K
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s just outdated, similar case to blade and gr, just better options for pretty much everything now
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    I also enjoy his 5% damage cap when ice armor is active from all opponents sp3..its nice to not bait out specials and just keep foot on gas with the attack! Lol
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    There’s a Nightcrawler in 6.1.3 I think, just before the Ghost boss. I think he will work good there also.

Anybody know any other counter for him other than iceman?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Rookiie said:

Iceman
    Who is poison immune
    B.K > McDonald's
    Wendy's>B.K
    Finally, someone who is truly genius
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    KattohS said:

There’s a Nightcrawler in 6.1.3 I think, just before the Ghost boss. I think he will work good there also.

Anybody know any other counter for him other than iceman?

Any evade counter? Lol
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

He’s just outdated, similar case to blade and gr, just better options for pretty much everything now

Yeah it's exactly this. Why use Iceman for immunities, L3 tanking and evade counter when you can use Ghost, who does all three of those but better
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    He's got nice questing utility, and while his damage isn't fantastic, it's really decent. And he could have some uses in AW either on attack or on defence. He's like a 7 or 8/10 champion; not the best, but still really good
    Mcdonalds said:

Terra said:

Rookiie said:

Iceman
    Who is poison immune
    B.K > McDonald's
    Wendy's>B.K
    Chick Fila > all of u
    mom's spaghetti>
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Terra said:

Rookiie said:

Iceman
    Who is poison immune
    B.K > McDonald's
    Wendy's>B.K
    Chick Fila > all of u
    Too bad it super expensive lol.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    He's my second favorite and helped me get uncollected. Really underrated but still would 5/65 him.
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    He was my first 5* that was not trash and he’s helped me a ton. He’s gonna be my first rank 5 unless I pull doom or cap iw
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Terra said:

Rookiie said:

Iceman
    Who is poison immune
    B.K > McDonald's
    Wendy's>B.K
    Finally, someone who is truly genius
    Last few Wendy's I've been to, employees have been wearing mask around chin. Havent been back since 😋