**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just ran through LOL

phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
I know its not that exciting for most, especially given I have aegon at 5/65 but damn, hats off to those who did it pre, or no Aegon.

Wife unit brought home a spare ipad from work, I decided to bung the app on and see what a red hulk solo looked like. It went easy, so did OML. Used one revive on electra, sweaty fingers you see and decided to just go for it.

Bear in mind I usually play on a samsung S5 so lag and whiffs are pretty regular these days, i've never got past elektra on it and using a decent device makes things more predictable.

Problem fight was unstoppable jerkface, I kept running in a smidge before the timer and got clipped, a lot. 4 revives there.

Hit the 999 combo on regular colossus. Lost a couple of revives there and the boy yelled at me because I was watching Man of Steel at the same time.

Hammed my work through a bunch of fights, magik was laughably easy which really annoyed the boy because it's his death match every time, he uses a 4/55 G2099 and doesn't believe in whaling out, in fact his exact words were "I've thrown stuff around in my room about 40 times and you just blast through?" he is at 6.4.3 so no slouch and has no 5r5 and 1 6r2.

Real stable, that one. Probably gets it from his mother because I've never sworn like an idiot when dooms SP2 froze my phone, like every damn AQ or red hulk clips me when I'm damn sure I hit block.

One revive on venom, I don't know why I try dashing back on the first part of the SP2.

4 revives on maestro, its been about 4 years since I fought him and couldn't remember how to evade the SP1, also wasn't prepared for the ability accuracy reduction.

Solo'd every other fight.

No units, just stuff lying around in free crystals.

Rewards stink and I'm in no hurry to do it again, but its done.

You guys who have it and the abyss at 100% are madmen and if I had a hat, I'd tip it to you.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    this was a fun read.

and now I’ve got Kratos saying boy in my head. Thanks.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

this was a fun read.

and now I’ve got Kratos saying boy in my head. Thanks.

yeah this was very interesting.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Holy hell, that was too damn funny to read! 😂