**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A BLAST FROM THE PAST: CONVENTION CLASH

124»

Comments

• GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    I can’t beat the 2nd maestro I would normally use my 4* nick fury but heal block is active so I can’t use hi:
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Just finished the whole thing.
    Soloed all the bosses. My rank 5 5* AA for the first four; my rank 5 5* G2099 for nameless Thanos; and my rank 3 5* sym supreme for the power stone champion (could have used my rank 5 Claire or Stealthy, but I wanted to have a bit of fun!)
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Cool event for a bit of fun.

Kinda wished they weren’t such heavily nerfed versions of their former selves in the case of nameless and the champion but I guess it’s nice to be more accessible for all to try.

Hyperion is amazing for nameless, was a bit tricky to do with suicides on and have enough health to tank sp3 but got it down in the end.

More like this and original show up type events would be great in the future.

• SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    For me, this event should be permanent. Great to test yourself.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Berjibs said:

Kinda wished they weren’t such heavily nerfed versions of their former selves in the case of nameless and the champion but I guess it’s nice to be more accessible for all to try.

Hyperion is amazing for nameless, was a bit tricky to do with suicides on and have enough health to tank sp3 but got it down in the end.

wait thanos was the nerfed one? uh oh
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★

Berjibs said:

wait thanos was the nerfed one? uh oh
    White thanos and champion are at least half what they originally were. Champion probably more like 30% of original. Thanos mostly healthpool I’d say. From memory it was over 1/2 million. Champion attack, health, dexes, block penetration etc massively cut. I could barely parry first time round.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Not even some 5 star shards bruh
  • FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    No rewards ..why even bother
  • FlyovertheFlyoverthe Posts: 6
    edited October 2020
  • Im very excited to get the iso belt profile pic
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Frnkielo said:

No rewards ..why even bother

Some people bother because they enjoy playing the game...
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I had so many tries on nameless before I could get to the final 30%, he was tough but, lots of fun. That is a really well designed fight.
    The champion was easy compared to nameless, I managed to solo him first try lol.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    BigTuna said:

Why can’t I get nameless thanos down below 15%? I’ve used several revives and have dished out plenty of “damage” but he is stuck at 15%. There is no node to explain this. I think this is a bug and I’m frustrated because I’ve used lots of revives and resources. I took him down to 15% relatively quickly, then......no movement whatsoever

You have to intercept him to remove his indestructible but, once it comes down you need to have an sp3 ready and fire it off, that's how you'll deal the most damage. The indestructible comes back very quickly.
  • DarkstalkerDarkstalker Posts: 31
    This is a good challenge
    And the rewards are good
  • GoonerRaphGoonerRaph Posts: 4
    Hi, please help. Which champions are the best to beat the Champion?
    My only decent mystics are CV and Majik.
    Thanks.
  • gadiwalagadiwala Posts: 3
    guys which one should be my first rank 5 corvus or nick for act 6 and future content?
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    gadiwala said:

guys which one should be my first rank 5 corvus or nick for act 6 and future content?

Nick fury easily
  • Taran1115Taran1115 Posts: 1
    but the title is cool
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    I give up that nameless thanos is the most **** fight i ever dealt with. Not to mention none of my damn parries are even connecting and yes he was above the threshold where he isnt stun immune yet
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Only need to defeat the Champion and will have it complete. :)
  • MalinmadMalinmad Posts: 16
    I had a ton fun with this event! I joined the game after the thanos boss was part of EQ and was really happy to be able to try this fight! :)