**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just a little MCOC Logic...Nothing major lol

btw i think its ridiculous Silver Surfer doesnt have more immunities. Hes always been one of my fave marvel characters...even waaaaay before mcoc was ever a concept. He is immune to coldsnap, incinerate, and shock. But using the comic logic he should be immune to ALL debuffs except anything inflicted by a herald of Galactus (once he finally is added to the contest)...And i also think Norrin should be the only champ immune to degeneration...Just like i think both Ghost Riders should be immune to Bleed, Poison, Incinerate, Coldsnap, and Cosmic GR should be immune to all ability accuracy reduction as well and have large physical and energy resistance after eq of course.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    then he would be broken lol

He’s actually super solid.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    "Little Mcoc logic"

First of all, Silver Surfer has no immunities, He just takes reduced damage from specific DoT debuffs.

And I don't read the comics, but I'm pretty sure at some point he was able to defeat someone extremely powerful, as well as being defeated by someone extremely weak. Want to add that logic to the game?

Simply, the game is not Marvel comics, or even the movies. Things here happen in a more simple and logical way than those other sources. It is better not to add wrong or non-existing information to the champions here
  • If everybody had comic book powers from one storyline or other virtually every champion would be nigh on indestructible except poor Hawkeye.

I think there’s a storyline where Cap uses assorted power stones, Others start devouring Universes.
    It’d be silly And unplayable
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Marvel comics begs to differ with you.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

See, even Chris Pratt thinks it makes sense
    Silver Surfer can also create black holes. How about we add that to his abilities as well.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★

Silver Surfer can also create black holes. How about we add that to his abilities as well.

What would that ability do? Reduce the opponent physical resistence by 200?

See, even Chris Pratt thinks it makes sense

What would that ability do? Reduce the opponent physical resistence by 200?
    Reduce the opponent to zero.