**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wich 6* should I r2?

AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Have almost 4 t5b expiring and many t2a, so I kinda have to do it. Don't really need any of them, have none as r5 5*.

Wich 6* should I r2? 35 votes

Corvus
85%
TerraLvernon15RoOOtsThefire13TheHoodedDormammuAlbi⁴7²00⁴UnidentifiedCreatureKill_GreyIron_Patriot_is_litDeaconTotalMonster109RazeStrikeAaronc94TheTalentsDarkDuelistOmedenngian_18Xer0ŘïdđhįmJragonMaster170 30 votes
Cull
0%
Thing
2%
Ctfz35 1 vote
Manthing
2%
Meebleton 1 vote
Elsa
2%
Valkyrie1994 1 vote
DPXF
5%
Grumpylegrind 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    Then Elsa
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    Corvus
    Corvus is outstanding, whether he is duped or not. The question is why haven't you done it yet?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    #1 Corvus
    #2 Elsa
    #3 Thing
    Imo. Corvus benefits the most from further ranks
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    Corvus
    Yeah ... no choices. Better prepare a thread about you not having anybody to R3.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Corvus
    Best Cosmic in the game, for sure. He's got amazing damage output, he's suicide friendly, and with the Proxima synergy, he gets a True Strike buff after knocking down an enemy who evaded/auto-blocked in a fight, and that buff stays with you for the rest of the fight, and the quest. So, yeah, rank him up.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    Corvus
    Would you not rank up Corvus if you didn't have stuff expiring? Why wait until now? He is so good
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Corvus
    Rank up corvus. Then go Thing then Elsa.