**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should I rank 5

I have the resources and Iso to rank up arch angel and apocalypse who should I rank 5 keep in mind there not awakened yet arch angel has gotten me through alot of content and apocalypse is just really one of my favourite mutants

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Archangel is one of the top champs in the game, definitely worth r5.
  • MiloticshyamMiloticshyam Posts: 102
    Unduped archangel got you through a lot of content?
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    edited October 2020
    AA is great ... but if I would have had the luck to get an apocalypse so early, I would would not hesitate to R5 him. And he doesnt need the dupe.
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I would rank 5 AA over Apocalypse if he was awakened. I'm not sure I would unawakened though, he just gets so much more utility awakened.
  • FilthyMcRickFilthyMcRick Posts: 15
    Thanks for the info guys I appreciate the help