**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Class other than Mutant

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
I think we can all agree that Mutant has the best champs (AA, Havok, Magneto, Omega, countless others). So now what other class has the best champs?

Best Class other than Mutant 76 votes

Tech (Ghost, Warlock, G2099)
18%
R_D_JrDarkSoulDLXRoOOtsmanveertherealUnidentifiedCreatureKill_GreyAaronc94MauledJueVioleGraceJragonMaster170CloudwalkerRayaan_2000Thebombsquad1The_Sentry06 14 votes
Cosmic (CMM, Corvus, Hyperion)
14%
SnakeEyes69noor17heartbreakid_22Wozzy101OwlkitTotalMonster109ms_5707983BonzodavidRaiyik36_HarpenerCowabunga 11 votes
Science (Quake, Torch, CapIW)
32%
Alfa_PigeonLvernon15WorknprogressTheHoodedDormammuAlbi⁴7²00⁴Malreck04KDSuperFlash10JChanceH9charmkevverEtjamaOGAvengerIron_Patriot_is_litBerserker22MathewjdkddkxkSarvanga1_DarkDuelistSwarmOfRavensMCOCHazzaValkyrie1994Agent_X_zzz 25 votes
Mystic (Sym, Sorcerer, Doom)
31%
JoeLukaTendersquadThatGuyYouSaw235Sw0rdMasterHeattblastt10or_StrongwvonkLovejoy72RockyshockypigupompomRockypantherxQacobpsp742Thicco_ModeEtm34H3t3rSneakyWarriorCaptainGameGr8TonyStarkCrcrcrc 24 votes
Skill (Ægon, NF, Stealthy)
2%
MaxGamingRenaxqq 2 votes

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    These are just some of the few champs that are good from each class, not just the ones included in this question
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    Asking for best class albeit mutant, but just highlighting the best 3 champs of each seems random. Best class would define of number of OP champs in this class.

I chose tech, cause I value Ghost so much. But science has a really broad tip, so they might be even better.
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★
    Has to be tech,tech has a lot of characters that can do a lot.
    Ghost, G99,Warlock, sentinel,starky,doc ock,guardian,hulk buster, P99.
    That's 9 characters that can change your roster for good,I don't think any class can compete with that
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Holros said:

Has to be tech,tech has a lot of characters that can do a lot.
    Ghost, G99,Warlock, sentinel,starky,doc ock,guardian,hulk buster, P99.
    That's 9 characters that can change your roster for good,I don't think any class can compete with that

Ditto.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Science also has decent arguments
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Top of the science class is so stacked it's not even funny
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    I think the tech class has a lot of utility. Mystics have a lot of control over the fight, and science has quake.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Etm34 said:

I’d say Mystic is the second best class.

Doom
    Claire
    Longshot
    Symbiote Supreme
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Mojo
    Magik
    Voodoo
    Dragon Man
    Sasquatch
    Morningstar
    Scarlet Witch
    Tigra

It’s a loaded class

You forgot Juggernaut and Thor (Jane Foster)
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Going with mystics because tech hates me.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Quake is life. They all have their hits and misses though.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Mystic is loaded, but Science has Quake... nuff said.
  • Every class has its purpose. Now if someone asked which class has the most champs that are typically labeled "God Tier" then it's simply a statistical count. However, when using the word "Best" it's all personal opinion. Personally, my thoughts are, there's no replacement for a well rounded roster. Sure, one can Quake and Ghost their way through a LOT. Others can slash things to ribbons with Corvus. Doom can backhand his way through a lot of content. Nick Fury can smash through quite a bit. Omega Red can degen and wham bam fights.

I could go on and on with this. So many truly amazing champs in each class now. If you don't take the time to build with balance in mind, you may find yourself putting in overtime on certain niche nodes. When you get further in the game, they're part of the landscape. So yeah, my opinion will always be well rounded roster > all single classes. While I do agree with the sentiment that the Mutant class is pretty heavy set these days, they're not really a cure all. On that note, where's my 5 or 6* Magneto?!??! 😆 Can't seem to get him.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Top of the science class is crazy
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Cap
    Void
    Whole fantastic 4
    Quake
    She hulk
    Red guardian
    Red hulk
    Gladiator hulk
    Wasp
    Luke cage

Too many good champs in this class
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    technology says tech class is best
    science says science class is best
    myths say mystic class is best
    the universe says cosmic is best
    and I say skill needs to be improved
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    It’s definitely science. There are so many amazing champs.

Quake (best champion in the game)
    CapIW
    Torch
    Void
    Thing
    Red Guardian
    She hulk
    Ghulk
    Wasp
    Spider gwen
    Invisible woman
    Red hulk
    Mr fantastic
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Skill (Ægon, NF, Stealthy)
    Skill(Taskmaster, Taskmaster, and did i mention Taskmaster)
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    MaxGaming said:

Skill(Taskmaster, Taskmaster, and did i mention Taskmaster)

You make a persuasive argument. I would change my answer, if “Taskmaster” didn’t sound like a word processing program from the early 90s.