**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First R3 6*

So when I saw the craziness of the daily thronebreaker crystals,I knew that I had to become a throne breaker. So I gave G2099 my T5 tech catalyst and ranked her up. She's so much fun in war. Also going to test her out in lol and rol when I get the time.

Soloed a 400k mojo war boss with her at R2. Then also a 300k killmonger boss with her at R3.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    @Kill_Grey jealous?
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Congrats on the r3. She's a beast in war, melts most bosses.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

@Mcdonalds Multan,Pakistan.

It was a joke lol
    bruh i read as mulan Pakistan and was so confused
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Nice! Definitely worth the rankup regardless of any title. Both she and Warlock still elude me as 6*s. Pulled Warlock from a beta opening though.... that stung.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Beautiful.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

@Worknprogress Thanks man. Hopefully you get a 6 star G2099 and Warlock soon.

Thanks, all in due time though. I'm certainly not in any position to complain about what I don't have though.

Congrats again, I know plenty of people that love her at R3.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

But seriously, OP; I'm extremely jealous! Been going for tier 5 tech from my selectors in hopes of getting her.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★

Hey...you are close to me....punjab
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

It was a joke lol
    bruh i read as mulan Pakistan and was so confused
    Is Ronin the mcoc version of Mulan?!?! Or is Mulan the Disney version of ronin
    Tell that to @Masterpuff
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

@Mcdonalds I know it was a joke but I wanted to be a 20iq simp and just say where I lived.

Bruh 😂😂 wth

@Kill_Grey you don’t even have a 6 star tech champion but you are going for tech T5cc. You are stubborn.

Also I have gotten 5k 5 star shards,18k t4cc frags(2 times,can’t remember the class),18k T2 alpha frags and 9k t5 basic frags in a week from daily throne breaker crystals. These are legit insane.

Lol, I didn't have any good 6*s when I was opening my selectors 😆

My 6* luck is abysmal! Except Elsa, but I got her after all the selectors, lol
  • Yep g99 is a real beast. Been doing cav difficulty on my alt pretty much with g99, now i use her in war a lot as well. SOloed a flow mojo boss today with my r5 on the alt in 80 hits. she is so good.
  • I have her at r2 and I'm hoping I'll get a tech t5 so she can be my first r3 as well
  • She is a beast. Ran through completion with her on v3 and her vs kang is fun