**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which of these unreleased champs are you most looking forward to?

There’s still so much left untapped from the decades worth of comics that Marvel has released. Which of these champs make you excited the most and why?

Which of these unreleased champs are you most looking forward to? 36 votes

Shuma-Gorath
2%
Cowboyschamploo1 1 vote
Jack-o-Lantern
0%
Shang-Chi
11%
SpideyFunkoJueVioleGraceBsweezy0821Negative_100 4 votes
Hercules
16%
LilMaddogHTMojave_ChicColonaut123LPN20LucianoDelHoyaSavage 6 votes
Phoenix Enhanced Wolverine
0%
Quasar
8%
SnakeEyes69WhoDaPooIronGladiator22 3 votes
High Evolutionary
8%
X_ScottLPH_337FlashSpidey 3 votes
Mad Jim Jaspers
0%
Superior-Spider-Man
11%
PizzaGuy245Raichu626abqberSuperiorSymbiote 4 votes
Anti-Venom
41%
TendersquadLmaoRockyshockyMaxGamingEtjamaRevenH3t3rChewie420JragonMaster170Gr8TonyStarkRed_GuardianCrcrcrcHavocGamer49Kry7tzNigelthornberry 15 votes

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Shang-Chi
    Shang-Chi because out of everyone on this list he’s the most likely to get
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    High Evolutionary
    Nice list!
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Sorry to be that one geezer who has only watched the films. I have no clue who any of them are.

Ive kinda lost my love for marvel, but i still really enjoy this game
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    what a weird selection of characters.
  • Rayaan_2000Rayaan_2000 Posts: 655 ★★★
    Qacob said:

Sorry to be that one geezer who has only watched the films. I have no clue who any of them are.

Ive kinda lost my love for marvel, but i still really enjoy this game

Wow, I thought I was the only one here who hasn't read the comics, can't believe I found someone like me lol
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Anti-Venom
    If there's one champ I could put in the game, it would be adult Franklin Richards. So... much... power! His animations could be so sick.
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    Shang-Chi
    I hope Shang-chi comes in and is a really good skill champ... we could use some more great skill champs
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Shang-Chi

I hope Shang-chi comes in and is a really good skill champ... we could use some more great skill champs

Probably will come out around June of next year
  • Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    Shang-Chi

Probably will come out around June of next year
    Is that when his movie comes out?I can’t keep track of all the postponements anymore
  • TatteshwarTatteshwar Posts: 199 ★★★
    Hercules

Need him as a BGT cosmic
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Quicksilver (the real expedited auto fighter)
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    My boi, Beta Ray Bill has been left off the list. My sadness is immeasurable.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    All these and no sign of Beta Ray Bill or Gladiator? List is incomplete homie.