**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If you were given the opportunity to wield just one of the six infinity stones...

Which one would you select and what’s the first thing you would use it for?

If you were given the opportunity to wield just one of the six infinity stones... 61 votes

Reality
32%
SatsuiNoHadouMaxGamingJChanceH9RockypantherxEtjamapsp742EdeuinkSwarmOfRavensVendemiaireSuperiorSymbioteBlack_SwanJueVioleGraceAgent_X_zzzŘïdđhįmGr8TonyStarkMrGreekNameless_IWRed_GuardianThebombsquad1HavocGamer49 20 votes
Space
9%
JestressOnmix10or_StrongTheInfintySpideyFunkoCrcrcrc 6 votes
Time
39%
MegaSkater67TheVyrusUncle_Fatty_247LightvaynerelliKraDTheHoodedDormammuLmaoDaphboyLPH_337OGAvengerIron_Patriot_is_litH3t3rGiodood_1MasterpuffChewie420Unio77Raiyik36_Andyball270ChikelJragonMaster170 24 votes
Power
8%
manveertherealArsozSignUpNowDarkKnight646[Deleted User] 5 votes
Mind
9%
DarkSoulDLXTimrosWeeHobbit89Bawa69FlashSpideymlg420_360noscope 6 votes
Soul
0%

Comments

• DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    Mind
    This is what dormammu would pick
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
    Space
    I would use it to teleport when I felt like it, and go get the rest of the stones. Thanos only needed the space stone to collect them all
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Reality
    I would do so... SO many things...
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Reality
    I’d go for localized reality warping to have a little fun with the reality gem, time stone not so much cos I wouldn’t wanna mess with the timeline and cause Kang the Conqueror to take notice and create further chaos by creating multiple branching timelines.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Reality
    I would alter reality beyond repair.

😈
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Space
    Then I’d get the rest of them, have the gauntlet made (and some special protection to ensure I don’t die) and snap my fingers.

What? Don’t look at me like that.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Power
    become richest man alive. if you know you know
    edited October 2020
    Reality

No one showing any love for the soul stone? Well, he’d beg to differ...
    Space
    Akumaccb said:

Does he need it tho? He can get souls anyways...
    Reality

Akumaccb said:

Does he need it tho? He can get souls anyways...
    Well, he wouldn’t need to actively source for them anymore with an infinite supply afforded to him by the soul world 😂
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Time
    So I can rewind to this morning to stop myself from buying a cosmic/tech dual crystal and instead continue to save for the featured.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Time
    I would definitely choose time.

But on a sidenote does the power stone allow you to wield the energy within the stone and release it at will like in an energy blast or does it boost the other stones?
  • HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    Reality
    Bruh I can legit change reality to where I posses all the stones and chill
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Unio77 said:

But on a sidenote does the power stone allow you to wield the energy within the stone and release it at will like in an energy blast or does it boost the other stones?

It is unclear in the MCU. In the comics, the power gem/stone granted the wielder the ability to manipulate all forms of power and energy, and it would allow the wielder to boost the capabilities of the other gems. You could project energy, or you could strengthen other sources of energy, and you could increase the magnitude of super powers. My mind canon says that the ability to wield an infinity gem is itself a power, so it is a power that the power gem can augment. So that's why the power gem/stone enhances all other infinity gems. it isn't that it grants the other gems more power, it is that it boosts the ability for an infinity gem wielder to tap the full abilities of any infinity gem.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Reality
    Definitely reality. Who needs to go back in time when you can just change reality so it was like I went back in time, plus all the other benefits a reality stone would bring.

Let’s just say, you all better hope I never get a reality stone
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Time
    Time so I can just keep it ya know
    Wait doctor strange would kill me
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Reality

Definitely reality. Who needs to go back in time when you can just change reality so it was like I went back in time, plus all the other benefits a reality stone would bring.

I would be so scared if you got the reality stone. A world where you have Quake is not a word we want to live in.
    Space
    DNA3000 said:

Unio77 said:

It is unclear in the MCU. In the comics, the power gem/stone granted the wielder the ability to manipulate all forms of power and energy, and it would allow the wielder to boost the capabilities of the other gems. You could project energy, or you could strengthen other sources of energy, and you could increase the magnitude of super powers. My mind canon says that the ability to wield an infinity gem is itself a power, so it is a power that the power gem can augment. So that's why the power gem/stone enhances all other infinity gems. it isn't that it grants the other gems more power, it is that it boosts the ability for an infinity gem wielder to tap the full abilities of any infinity gem.
    the power stone is the one that actually did the dusting
    Reality

DNA3000 said:

Unio77 said:

the power stone is the one that actually did the dusting
    That’s true, but the same can also be said of the other stones too; a case of the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Reality
    Etjama said:

I would be so scared if you got the reality stone. A world where you have Quake is not a word we want to live in.
    Oh you think that’s terrifying?

Imagine a world where I have a 6* Quake.

Or a world where 7 stars exist.
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    Reality
    I almost picked time, but reality was just too tempting to pass up.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Reality
    Reality. I'll make a reality where I have a 6* Ghost.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Reality
    i would choose "Reality Stone" fosho.

Then with that reality power, i would create another world, and send all the bad guys to such planet.
    then i would change and stop the moment covid 19 came out, changing the course of the future so we wouldn't have to live in the moments we are on. also change the fate of all diseases and get rid of all of them.

later on i would sit down, and write down the top 5 women i would love to date/marry. meet them one by one and decide who to marry and live happily ever after.
    Space

i would choose "Reality Stone" fosho.

Then with that reality power, i would create another world, and send all the bad guys to such planet.
    then i would change and stop the moment covid 19 came out, changing the course of the future so we wouldn't have to live in the moments we are on. also change the fate of all diseases and get rid of all of them.

later on i would sit down, and write down the top 5 women i would love to date/marry. meet them one by one and decide who to marry and live happily ever after.

i feel like you have this written down somewhere in the unlikely case this happens
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Reality
    Most powerful stone, and I would quite abuse it.