**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

October Legends Run Times.

I wanted to see what everyone’s run times were. I managed to finish this months run in 2 hours and 54 minutes with a 5/65 Corvus using max suicides and boosts. Feel free to post your times below so everyone has a general idea where they could be placed. Also if you have tips/tricks that someone may find useful would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• My time Was 3:00... The Game chrashed 4 times... I don't think it was enough...
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

My time Was 3:00... The Game chrashed 4 times... I don't think it was enough...

You probably made it with that time
  • ThegreatblueThegreatblue Posts: 3
    I finished my legends run in 3:09. I’m pretty sure i missed the legend title but my game crashed more than 15 times. I’m very disappointed. Hope the keep this in mind
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    2:56 with R5/65 Corvus, full Suicides and Tier 3 Boosts

+ 4 Game Crashes ~.~
  • AtoneAtone Posts: 10

My time Was 3:00... The Game chrashed 4 times... I don't think it was enough...

I still believe that’s a good time. Same with the crashing issue :(
    WOLF_LINK said:

2:56 with R5/65 Corvus, full Suicides and Tier 3 Boosts

+ 4 Game Crashes ~.~

Still a great time in my opinion. Only time will tell when they post times.
  • Darth_SaintDarth_Saint Posts: 26
    What is the deadline to attempt a legends run this month?
    21st ... but with AQ and AW starting again, it‘s basically no time left. You always want to do it in between those things for best Server Performance/least players active.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Any good legend runners besides Corvus??
  • AE_Inc1AE_Inc1 Posts: 27

Any good legend runners besides Corvus??

MasterSmoke, in theory, you can do a legend run with any decent damage champion if it is a rank 3, 6 star and with the right team. Someone else in the forums did a run with r5 Colossus and got the title. It is possible, but highly not recommended, to use Domino. The king of all legend runs is probably Corvus Glaive.
    I got 2:46:45. Crashed 4 times.
  • is the deadline definitely the 21st? And how many energy refills are roughly needed?
    tfandrich said:

is the deadline definitely the 21st? And how many energy refills are roughly needed?

Yes the deadline is the 21st. It’s usually between 35-40 refills. Ideally 40 to be safe but I never bought them beforehand. I started with 10 and as soon as I ran out I bought them as I went through the quest. It saves time from backing out and claiming them.
  • AE_Inc1 said:

Wow, this time is very good. 6* Corvus R3?
    tfandrich said:

is the deadline definitely the 21st? And how many energy refills are roughly needed?

Used 38 Refills ... so go for 40 (1200 Units) and reskilling (Masteries) ... around 1500 Units total.

But don’t know if the Servers will make it work now that AK Matching/Defense is running and new Arenas later today.
    i

AE_Inc1 said:

Wow, this time is very good. 6* Corvus R3?
    Nope. 5 star CG.
  • HollywoodShonoHollywoodShono Posts: 102
    I had 2:54:45 with a 6/2 Corvus
  • It's the 21st in Australia, but I know Kabam is usually "a day behind". Assuming I made the cutoff, is 3:02:59 decent? Game crashed 7 times and I forgot to put suicides on before the first fight. 5/65 CG
    Hmm, I doubt that everything beyond 3:00 is enough this month, if people are doing 2:40 and such.
  • When are results usually announced?
    tfandrich said:

When are results usually announced?

First Friday of the month or first Friday of the event quest.