**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Login compensation

Comments

• ThaBigJayThaBigJay Posts: 5
    Yes
    Yes we should get log in rewards. I was logged in doing my arena big time and then I had to cook dinner and I came back and could not log back in. I'm so mad I could bite the head off a nail. This is BS man. They need to fix this issue asap man. I spend too much money on this game to not be able to play it when I want and right now these are 2 huge arenas and I'm gettin screwed over.
  • FoRRaDaLoMFoRRaDaLoM Posts: 12
    Yes
    Lots of time wasted for arena, because of this issue. :(
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,732 ★★★★★
    No need compensation. They should do a back up to the points to all iOs users
  • BenderBender Posts: 163
    Dont wanna be the bearer of bad news, but based on KBM's track record, they will likely say the Russians hack their servers and therefore its not their fault aka no compensation. Of course I agree there has to be a big compensation (this really screws up who were grinding for SL and Voodoo), but I expect none.... well maybe 1000 gold, a free coupon thats expired and a rank down ticket for a 1* :tired_face:
  • SchapenkopSchapenkop Posts: 89
    Yes
    I draw the line at 4hrs without response, then I'll just quit and look for a non-Kabam game.
  • Yes
    Yes Loosing time in grinding arena...
  • RJ03RJ03 Posts: 67
    Yes
    Depends if it affects progress then certainly but if it is on a cool down day or doesn't affect progress in AQ and AW then compensation should be at Kabam discretion same as any normal service provider

If we want to play, of course it affects progress.... otherwise people wouldnt complain...
    And its not all people, its only android users... really fair for arena competition...
  • Yes
    Yes compensate us kabam for your **** bugs a 5* champion will do nicely
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Yes
    It's not because I want an excuse for free stuff, It's just I lost too much time in Arena, AW energy and boost expiring it's not fair!
  • Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    Yes
    Really? some Vote for "NO"
  • FahkeetFahkeet Posts: 1
    Yes
    Same problem here. I cant join war because of this issue and we will probably lose now cuz im not the only one with this problem. Tnx a lot
  • Yes
    I wish they can give extra time for alliance war going on & for arena. :/
  • Tjattila1982Tjattila1982 Posts: 27
    Yes
    I want my 4 star Dr Voodoo!!!! I don't want anything else!!!! No crystals because I got just 2 star champs. 4 STAR DR VOODOO!!!
  • BeholdKTBeholdKT Posts: 14
    I wouldn't mind but they're not entitled to give us anything.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    No
    LOL! STOP ASKING FOR FREE STUFF GUYS!

Wow, you can't log in for an hour and that has ruined your Voodoo chances? DOUBTFULL!

Arena is 72 hours, this isn't going to affect anything!

No one is entitled to anything, Kabam PLEASE don't issue anything! If a train is late, no one is compensated, if a bus doesn't turn up then you don't get to go on the next bus without paying!

JEEEEZ give it a break, it's pathetic!
    Yes
    Do KABAM has a history that they extend AW or AQ or ARENA time?
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Yes
    I can confirm this is isolated to android. Was able to log in and play on old iPhone 5c but not on my android phone
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    No
    Really? some Vote for "NO"

Yes, because we aren't all scroungers expecting freebies for technical issues. Deal with it and grow up
  • KlyntarchKlyntarch Posts: 2
    Yes
    I remember when those iphone people were getting 800 units for free. And us andrioid users get nothing. This is so unfair
  • Sid8676Sid8676 Posts: 3
    Yes
    Yes I want compensation. I will miss my event quest for voodoo. This is ****...login issues..!!
  • Drac91Drac91 Posts: 10
    Yes
    Guys! Really??

That's okay. I agree that all those who were grinding hard should have some compensation. I, for one, never could get more than 1,5mil so I won't demand 4* Voodoo. I'm doing this for units anyway. And shards. However, some compensation would be nice. No, I rarely buy anything here because I'm a student and Im in Poland, the exchange ratio from Euro or Pound is x4-x5 so obviously no Odin or anything like that. But a response and some bit of explanation, without some "the Russians/ Koreans/ Chinese hacked us" would be nice. And a quick fix of course!
    Yes
    To all players that has so much time for playing... good for you all...
  • havoc78600havoc78600 Posts: 23
    Yes
    It's been down for over 3 hours now
  • Dark_King888Dark_King888 Posts: 227
    Yes
    My AW is ruined. As are rest of alliance events. Ofcourse I should be compensated.
  • PmisiPmisi Posts: 14
    Yes
    Csak abban az esetben ha a kifagyási,kidobási gondokat is megszüntetik ezzel!!!!!
  • Kano73Kano73 Posts: 6
    Yes
    I agree to the compensation, due to the lost time I'm not allowed to play.. I can't help or join my alliance as of right now
  • BizaaroBizaaro Posts: 321 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Yes
    Yes
  • OndZOndZ Posts: 75
    Yes

Wow, you can't log in for an hour and that has ruined your Voodoo chances? DOUBTFULL!

No one is entitled to anything, Kabam PLEASE don't issue anything! If a train is late, no one is compensated, if a bus doesn't turn up then you don't get to go on the next bus without paying!

Where are you from? In my country is every "more than an hour" delay of train compensated...
  • Yes

Ignorant person, it's been more than 6 hours and no response or acknowledgment from the company.

Arena is not the only thing in the game right now, Alliance War, timed daily quests with valuable items, alliance events, solo events, quest energy etc.
This discussion has been closed.