**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[iOS] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• JaballyJabally Posts: 61
    edited October 2020
    IGN Jabally
    Device and Model: iPhone 7
    Device Operating System: iOS 14.0.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 28.2.1
    Game Mode: Everything
    Description: At any given time the game will just crash, every 30-40mins. I'm in a fight and it just gives me the boot
  • Kuzuri_1832Kuzuri_1832 Posts: 203
    I submitted Case #05659834 and received the following update (or lack there of) on October 9th.

Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for contacting Kabam Support. I understand that you are having crashing issues in the game after the new update.

As I checked here, I found out that the game team is already aware of this reported concern and it is still under investigation. Though we are unable to provide an exact time frame for an update but this will be taken care of as soonest time as possible.

We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter. If you have any other concerns or questions, please let us know by submitting a new ticket, we are here to help. Take care and have a great day ahead.

With Gratitude,

Amanda
    Kabam Support

Any update on the latest issue with the game crashing?

Device and Version: iPad 6th generation, version 13.7
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Mode: Event Quest, Arena, AQ. Thankfully not AW... yet.
    Active Boosts: No boosts were used
  • TRETRE Posts: 66
    T•R•E
    iPhone7
    iOS 14.0.1
    Game Version 28.2.2
    All modes

Issue: Game crashes...abruptly. Completely exits the game with no warning.
  • 1stClass3331stClass333 Posts: 14
    IGN: Stellar Remnant
    iPhone: 7+
    IOS 14
    Latest updated version of the game

Issue:
    Game crashes almost every time I try to play. Has crashed up to 5 times in one day. This has happened to me in AQ and EQ. Very frustrating as this means I can’t play for longer than a certain amount of time without a game crash.
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 125
    Game is still crashing after update 28.2.2 for me as well
    Device - iPhone
    iOS - 14.0.1
    Game version - 28.2.2

Phone is getting hot too I remember this happening before almost destroyed my phone.
    Kabam take some of that 100 mil you made this year and get some new servers because this makes this game become very unplayable. Maybe slow down the content production and work on making the game actually playable.
  • 1stClass3331stClass333 Posts: 14

IGN: Stellar Remnant
    iPhone: 7+
    IOS 14
    Latest updated version of the game

Issue:
    Game crashes almost every time I try to play. Has crashed up to 5 times in one day. This has happened to me in AQ and EQ. Very frustrating as this means I can’t play for longer than a certain amount of time without a game crash.

Update: game is now crashing every 5 minutes, making it virtually unplayable for me. Come on, this is super annoying.
  • Kuzuri_1832Kuzuri_1832 Posts: 203
    JSourp said:

I submitted Case #05659834 and received the following update (or lack there of) on October 9th.

Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for contacting Kabam Support. I understand that you are having crashing issues in the game after the new update.

As I checked here, I found out that the game team is already aware of this reported concern and it is still under investigation. Though we are unable to provide an exact time frame for an update but this will be taken care of as soonest time as possible.

We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter. If you have any other concerns or questions, please let us know by submitting a new ticket, we are here to help. Take care and have a great day ahead.

With Gratitude,

Amanda
    Kabam Support

Any update on the latest issue with the game crashing?

Device and Version: iPad 6th generation, version 13.7
    Game Mode: Event Quest, Arena, AQ. Thankfully not AW... yet.
    Active Boosts: No boosts were used
    This is still an issue after updating to 28.2.2
  • Tony_Stank46Tony_Stank46 Posts: 7
    DRAKE_22 said:

ign: DRAKE.22
    device: Samsung A8 Android

I dont know if you'll even pay attention to this, but am i the only one whos not getting the MONSTER AND HUNTERS CRYSTAL SHARDS? The game says i have like 30 000 shards os crystal but it is no where to find. Im playing this game for almost 5 years, please dont do this to me. 🥺

Crystals are in the store under soul at the bottom. You have 2 different crystals to choose from.
  • SalomonekaneSalomonekane Posts: 2
    Salomonekane
    iPhone 7
    iOS 14.0.1
    Wi-Fi
    Version 28.2.2
    In every kind of mission

I crash the game after 3-5 fights, often before the game crashes, there are lags and the game jerks and then closes. All these problems come periodically, quantifying in about 10-20 minutes every time. It happen with all characters, missions and play moments.
  • EmilikEmilik Posts: 115
    Emilik88
    iPhone 7
    iOS 13.5.1
    Wi-Fi/4g
    Version 28.2.2

The game crashes every 15/20 minutes both in arena and eq, plus my phone become very very hot to handle. I did my first legends run yesterday and the game crashed more than 15 times and i’ve lost too much time to get the legend title. I hope you keeps this in mind and i hope you will increase the legend members as you did before when real problems occured. It will be nice to have a feedback from the admins because i see everything but aswers from them
  • tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    Game keep crashing on iPad 6th gen, latest ios version.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Game keep crashing after 2 weeks and the update V28.2.2
    the bug still standing, any compensation ?
    will we have to wait for the next major update like in March 2018 ?

iPad 6th gen, IOS 14.01 version.

• Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Game crashing very frequently
    iPhone XR
    iOS 14.0.1
    Game version: 28.2.2
  • KaituKaitu Posts: 3
    IGN Kaitu
    Device and Model: iPhone XS
    Device OS: iOS 14.0.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 28.2.2

Few hours ago i did my legend run for monthly event quest and the crushed more than 4 times, completely exits the game with no warning and I have lost too much time to get legend title!
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    My device is iPhone X, I use WiFi connection to play, it is pretty fast. I haven’t had too many problems but my game did get crashed in the middle of arena matches a few times, I also experienced lags in the middle of fights in all modes that I had never experienced until the last update.
  • rsay3rrsay3r Posts: 30
    Same here. Crashing every 10minutes mid fight in all modes of game play. Virtually unplayable.

iOS 14.0.1
    iPhone 7
    Nicest update of game (Oct 15)

Thanks in advance.
  • GardoshGardosh Posts: 75
    Gardosh
    iPad mini 5th generation
    Version 13.7
    iPhone 7
    Version 14.0.1
    Game version 28.2.2
    Cellular and WiFi
    All game modes

Game has been randomly crashing since the last update and the crashing is becoming more and more frequent.
  • SouthfenceSouthfence Posts: 39
    IOs 12.4.8
    Iphone 6 constant crashes.

Recently I have been crashing everytime I face thing on his sp1 super frustrating as I can not longer fight this champion.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Username:mrspider5682
    Issue:the game crashes every few seconds making it unplayable to do anything
    Modes:every single place in the battlerealm
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    iPhone XR
    iOS v14
    Game Version - Latest (v28)

Will have random game crashes (game suddenly quits to main ios screen). Reopening the MCOC app goes through the standard Kabam and Marvel logos.

Game crashes typically occur in Arena, where after a few rounds, I select my next group of champions, choose which champions to fight against and hit the button, then it crashes. On restart, will usually see the option to continue the arena fight.

I have also had the crash happen to me in Alliance Quest one or two times, but in that case, upon restart, I can't continue the fight and my champion has 50% less healt.
  • JaballyJabally Posts: 61
    I phone 7
    IOS 13.7
    Game version latest
    Wifi

Even after the update my game is crashing and having connection issues as well
  • InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    Iphone 6s
    IOS 13.6.1
    Latest game update
    i use both wifi and service but mostly wifi
    Game crashes a lot during arena and and lately gives me an error message so i haven't really been able to get on in like 36 hrs to do arena or anything, besides a little 1-2hr window where it worked and promptly stopped working and gave me this error.

• tkhan08tkhan08 Posts: 189 ★★
    Game keep crashing

Ipad 6th gen
    Ios 14
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    IGN Roger Rabbitt
    Device and Model: iPad
    Device Operating System: iOS 14.0.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Mode: Everything
    Description: Crashing at least once an hour.

Can we please get some sort of update on this? The update didn't fix the issue, so I know you guys are aware and trying to fix. Just trying to plan another Abyss run and don't want to risk losing a fight in the middle of it.
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    In-game name: Daddrieda
    Device and model: iPhone 6
    Device operating system: 12.4.8
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game version installed: 28.2.2
    Game mode: everywhere
    Description: crash crash crash crash crash in everything I do in the game.

I’m aware that you are working, but seems it wasn’t enough. Buckle up :)
  • Dear kabam team there is a bug in aw when I pressed the fight button then it throw me out and when I open war again I see my champ is half health and it count as 1 kill because of this bug My resources were wasted and there is another bug in aw I clicked on path 3 but it takes me to path 1 because of this glitch me and our alliance is suffuring please fix this issue ASAP I also have a video.
  • KimilKimil Posts: 84
    edited October 2020

In-Game Name: kimilsung
    Device and Model: iPhone 11 Pro Max
    Device Operating System: iOS 13.7
    Game Version Installed: 28.2.2
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur?: arena
    Description of the Issue: After choosing my 3 champions including 4 star darkhawk, moon knight and abomination, the game crashed on the screen that pairs you up with another summoner whose champions you will fight in that round of arena. I tried to reload the game but got the following screen and error message. When I force closed and restarted, the game loaded back up and the issue did not reoccur.