**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Show off your R3s!!!

2»

Comments

• EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Guys I took 6 star drax to r3!

Here’s a picture

• SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

With all this recent talk of thronebreakers and more and more people taking 6* to r3, many for the first time but others for the nth time, I thought it’d be cool to see what everyone is proud of without the concern of being judged or bashed for spending/grinding more than others.

Here’s mine!
    Top 4 + red mags are r3

Why wasp as R3?
    Why not?
    She's a great champ
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

With all this recent talk of thronebreakers and more and more people taking 6* to r3, many for the first time but others for the nth time, I thought it’d be cool to see what everyone is proud of without the concern of being judged or bashed for spending/grinding more than others.

Here’s mine!
    Top 4 + red mags are r3

Why wasp as R3?
    Because she's an absolute beast
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

How come you don't have a rank 3 6*?
    Waiting on the T5CCs. I have 4 Classes I could do.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,059 ★★★★★
    i'm so jelly ... here i was thinking i'm on another level with one R3 6* LOL ... kudos to you all .. respect.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★

Here’s mine!
    Top 4 + red mags are r3

Why wasp as R3?
    The rng was heavy on the science t5 all year so after I took torch up she was by far my best option. She’s much better than people give her credit for and she’s already a staple on my team as it is being that I bring ghost into AQ regularly. No regrets she’s beyond awesome
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Love Wasp. Mine will go R3 eventually
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I have Sym, Void, Havok, and Psylocke at 6r3. Doom will be next to 6r3, but it'll be longer than I planned for since I decided to take up P2099 to 6r2 yesterday and have to rebuild up my catalyst stash
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

I don't have any. No need to flex.

come on get on my level I have a r3 4* moon night
    Well, with that logic, I have an arsenal of rank 3 and above.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Guys you don't need to flex, tho when you do it is kind of fun getting awesomes on the forrums but theres no need to Flex
  • ZahidZahid Posts: 49

Guys you don't need to flex, tho when you do it is kind of fun getting awesomes on the forrums but theres no need to Flex

I mean the thread is literally called show off your r3s and the original poster made it clear what it's about. What were you expecting haha
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

Hopefully I'll be adding a couple more soon.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Only have one so far.

Im sorry for duping my 6* Wasp xx

Why? She's awesome.

Only have one so far.

And what a one it is! Beast.

Im sorry for duping my 6* Wasp xx

Why? She's awesome.
    I think he’s teasing me because my r3 isn’t duped lol little does he know her sig isn’t necessary and I don’t care about prestige lmaoo
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★

• naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    The Aegon took a lot to pull the trigger on. Figured he'll pay off for future content. Waiting on a dupe or awakening of Doom or Claire and they'll join these guys with Warlock sometime after. It may be a while as I'm only half way there on tech t5cc.

naikavon said:

The Aegon took a lot to pull the trigger on. Figured he'll pay off for future content. Waiting on a dupe or awakening of Doom or Claire and they'll join these guys with Warlock sometime after. It may be a while as I'm only half way there on tech t5cc.

That Sig though....
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★

First 3 are R3, then IMIW through to Venom are all R2. Pretty loaded on mutant and tech options (magneto also hiding down the list yet to rank up)
  • DarthVadimiusDarthVadimius Posts: 12

Captain America IW
    Nichj99 said:

First 3 are R3, then IMIW through to Venom are all R2. Pretty loaded on mutant and tech options (magneto also hiding down the list yet to rank up)

Another Elsa lover. :)