**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

October Cav difficulty feedback...so far

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
1) They still haven't changed Power Technician node to include Power Burn and Power Steal

2) Poor interaction for science champ and Diss Track node in Cav 1.2.

Out of 27 playable science champs, only 11 can stack more than 3 debuffs.
The 11 are;
1] Abomination (with Red Guardian synergy),
2] Ant-Man,
3] CAIW,
4] Human Torch,
5] Invisible Woman,
6] Mr. Fantastic,
7] Joe Fixit,
8] Void,
9] Wasp (short duration power sting)
10] MODOK
11] Luke Cage

So take your pick.

At this point, I guess the class specific advantage node is there as a support.
If you want it, bring the right class champ.
Otherwise, you just need to focus on the primary node which is located below the class specific node.

Look like a slimsy game design to be honest.

Comments

• BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Red guardian works btw as does she hulk.

You only need 2 debuffs as parry stun counts.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

Quake can handle diss track too.

And yeah, the class advantage is a nice bonus but totally optional.

I’m more annoyed that the global nodes will apparently stay the same each month, though others have already complained about that.

i believe they said they won't stay the same
  • Part 2.

Now, let's take a look at Cav difficulty 2.2 nodes combo:
    - Mystic Consumption (mystic champ gets a passive prowess everytime they nullify a buff or opponent fails to get a buff)
    - Personal Space (opponent will steadily gain a fury buff the longer you stay close at them)

2 perfectly nodes combination that can favours the players!

So it's possible to do that.

The mystic class have a bunch of powerful champs to interact with both respective nodes, and they are fans favourite champs anyway, so great stuffs.

But why does Science Exploit has to be with Diss Track? Horrible combo given the small number of good science champs that can interact well with both nodes.

So, it doesn't make sense to say "Oh the class specific node is optional" cuz the Mystic Consumption and Personal Space can work together without fail.

Yes, it's just 2nd month of Cavalier difficulty.
    So, it's understandable why they don't change the nodes combo just yet.

However, it's time for a change. I hope they change them in the next month Cav difficulty.

Power Technician node needs to be buffed,
    Scientific Exploit and Diss Track shouldn't be together,

@Kabam Vydious I hope this is a good feedback. Cuz the 1st chapter of this month Cav difficulty is horrible. I still haven't done chapter 3 so there might be more to come.

In the third chapter I'm pretty sure u won't be happy with 3.1 mutant global with biohazard... I don't get why the potency of the bleed debuff is reduced only by 50% as they still take a ton of damage bcuz the attacks of the defenders are still 7k. If you take a bleed immune mutant like colossus you won't get any benefit, if you take any other mutant that doesn't have a bleed resistant champ like omega you won't get any benefit from the node in return you'll take alot of damage till you reach a special.
    And if you take someone like Magneto you shut the node down and don’t get a benefit either
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Don't forget that fun tranquility path in the science quest.
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★

Part 2.

Now, let's take a look at Cav difficulty 2.2 nodes combo:
    - Mystic Consumption (mystic champ gets a passive prowess everytime they nullify a buff or opponent fails to get a buff)
    - Personal Space (opponent will steadily gain a fury buff the longer you stay close at them)

2 perfectly nodes combination that can favours the players!

So it's possible to do that.

The mystic class have a bunch of powerful champs to interact with both respective nodes, and they are fans favourite champs anyway, so great stuffs.

But why does Science Exploit has to be with Diss Track? Horrible combo given the small number of good science champs that can interact well with both nodes.

So, it doesn't make sense to say "Oh the class specific node is optional" cuz the Mystic Consumption and Personal Space can work together without fail.

Yes, it's just 2nd month of Cavalier difficulty.
    So, it's understandable why they don't change the nodes combo just yet.

However, it's time for a change. I hope they change them in the next month Cav difficulty.

Power Technician node needs to be buffed,
    Scientific Exploit and Diss Track shouldn't be together,

@Kabam Vydious I hope this is a good feedback. Cuz the 1st chapter of this month Cav difficulty is horrible. I still haven't done chapter 3 so there might be more to come.

In the third chapter I'm pretty sure u won't be happy with 3.1 mutant global with biohazard... I don't get why the potency of the bleed debuff is reduced only by 50% as they still take a ton of damage bcuz the attacks of the defenders are still 7k. If you take a bleed immune mutant like colossus you won't get any benefit, if you take any other mutant that doesn't have a bleed resistant champ like omega you won't get any benefit from the node in return you'll take alot of damage till you reach a special.
    This. The biohazard damage is still just too much for most mutants to get any benefit from it. If they plan to continue to use this I would hope they could increase it to be reduced by 90% or something
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Yeah but you dont have to use science champs... bw cv with her heavies can deal with anyone (or a rank 3 cull to armour break everyone and get 17 ko's ;) )
    Kill_Grey said:

But seriously, who did you guys use for this one?
  • 16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    edited October 2020
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I used torch for the tranquility path. Attempted void before i realized how bad it would be. Claire would also be a good option, or medusa. Lots of options if you venture away from the science class

Let me clarify medusa needs full synergies so she can stack permanent armor breaks on heavies to make it easier
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I don’t know about y’all but buffet is way harder with that Elsa and her sp3 bug for me. 😐

RN I use Hype 4* but that needs to change.

It’s annoying how a bug prevents completion and exploration. (I’m still trying to complete)

Here’s my roster:

Maybe I could use nightcrawler
    Maybe Howard wth Tigra 🤢
    (Anyone below archangel is too low and I don’t want to rank them up)
  • The cav difficulty has been fairly easy. But there were some annoying combinations, that make you scratch your head.

Disstrack+ tranquility : easy enough, just plain annoying. Makes fights little longer thats all.
    Mojo + kinetic transference, that was so annoying. Easy fight again, just an annoying one.
    MrF + Extinction protocol : this fight was just so long and drawn out, jeebers. Why this combination to annoy and draw out fights for no reason.

Otherwise, cav difficulty is quite easy so far. Been trying some new combinations.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Elsa bloodstone, Archangel, Claire voyant and then Sentinel for that Man-thing (spam special 2 for the incinerates). Anyone that can get the 3 debuffs and doesn't require a ramp up for it like Void.
  • Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Elsa bloodstone, Archangel, Claire voyant and then Sentinel for that Man-thing (spam special 2 for the incinerates). Anyone that can get the 3 debuffs and doesn't require a ramp up for it like Void.
    Claire works great for manthing
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I think it also stands to reason that it's still new, so it will evolve as we go along.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I think Claire for the whole thing.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

I used Clair nick fury torch Elsa archangel. Once you get past like cage it’s easy
    Thanks guys, I just finished that tranquility path with rank 4 hulkbuster and rank 5 AA. Only needed one revive. It was pretty painful when I tried with Claire and my 4* torch, but AA and HB just owned it!