**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guys do you think kabam should add a trading system for champions lvl 45+, I really want this.

NicsterVNicsterV Posts: 44
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
If this happens, then it would make getting champs much easier, but if scamming does happen, I think the person who scammed the victim should get a one week ban and the champion should appear back in the victims roster. Also, I think the champion trading system should range from 1-5 stars, but not 6 stats because they need real effort to earn. But guys let’s try make this happen :)

Guys do you think kabam should add a trading system for champions lvl 45+, I really want this. 187 votes

Don’t add the trading system
86%
GamerdanielmathDrZolaLeNoirFaineantSwe_wolfisIndrick781RaganatorFeuerschwerxNigFrostyKirklinNanoDroidPsychoakumaTheVyrusR_D_JrTerraAlex13369SungjVerzzSpicyslicer 162 votes
Add it please
9%
JBC89G0311wvonkMaxGamingXva23Akkarin23awesome1werSarvanga1_DPXFistheGOATOkiedokieSunny2NicsterVSneakyWarriorYTBigSshield456SAFI_KHemendra_Elwind 18 votes
I’m not sure
3%
Mojave_ChicKerneasLmaoDretlleThanks_D19HavocGamer49TheGoodStuff 7 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• NicsterVNicsterV Posts: 44
    Add it please
    Let’s try make kabam add this
    Add it please
    Oh, well fate is fate.
    Add it please
    What do you guys think kabam should add?
    Add it please
    Understandable
    Add it please
    If kabam won’t add trading, won’t you guys think it will be a good idea for kabam to add like a system where you can convert a certain amount of Lower star champions into one high star champ?
    Add it please
    3 ppl have voted yes including me and 15 have voted no, so it looks like the majority voted no, I wannna so if kabam actually does something about it or just ignores it
    Add it please
    Tbh I am starting to lean to the i am not sure option
    Add it please
    This could lead to some problems or it could just solve some
  • YTBigSYTBigS Posts: 43
    Add it please
    i mean i would really love a trading system, but not for champions. it would to trade items of equal value. like for example, one guy looking for a cosmic awakening gem(me), but has 2 skill gems wanting to give away(cuz i already have nf and only need 1 for aegon). and another guy may have a spare cosmic gem and an unduped nick or aegon. same goes for t4cc as well. and maybe t5cc(THAT might break the game)
    edited October 2020
    Add it please
    I was actually thinking it would be a good idea to trade items @YTBigS, maybe iso could be traded because I’m low on it and also awakening gems sounds good to trade to
    Add it please
    Maybe only trading 1-4 stars dosent sound that bad, if not, maybe just 1-3 stars.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    No.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

No no no, then mix that in with some no and no, bake it in a NOven for no minutes, then to finish it off top with some no, best served no and if you’d like, adding a salad containing no no and some definitely no can greatly improve the taste

I’m sensing you’re about to say “no” to op’s idea 🤔
    Add it please
    Looks like we got ‘no’ for the answer so dat settles it.
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,108 ★★★
    doesn't make sense to add
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Nope never will happen.
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Add it please
    If it happens I'll trade the 5star doom on my mini to my main
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    I’m not sure
    Could either make the game much better or much worse, depending on design