**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Android user can't login!!!!

Comments

• Pe3kPe3k Posts: 24
    Same problem....the Worst os that we r in war and soon i have to work and wont be able to clear my path
  • Beat_HaBeat_Ha Posts: 2
    Same here unknown error occurred. Tried restarting phone, wifi, close and reopen. Nothing works!!!!!!!! BBCode.
  • Ajay4UAjay4U Posts: 5
    I am using Lenovo K5 Note. Facing the same issue of login failure since Morning. @Kabam Please resolve it. I already lost huge amount of time in Arena and Quests.
  • Ajay4UAjay4U Posts: 5
    MY ID Ajay4U
  • GrizzzzlyGrizzzzly Posts: 14
    Has this been acknowledged by Kabaam at all?
  • How long is this going to take? Be sleeping time soon...
  • IronHead1987IronHead1987 Posts: 7
    @Grizzzzly Nope, not that I have seen anyway. I have been watching this since I also commented on it this morning.
  • kikOeMkikOeM Posts: 1
    Same here, bye voodoo
  • PeliguaiPeliguai Posts: 3
    No puedo conectarme, error desconocido, inténtelo más tarde, que puedo hacer???? Lo vais a solucionar???
  • @Kabam Miike let's spam the Forums then?
  • Pe3kPe3k Posts: 24
    But ios Works normal in my Ally....so they get a good advantage in arenas too...
  • Same here. In the middle of aw too. Thanks Kabam
  • NoTyp3NoTyp3 Posts: 5
    i have been reading these forums for hours and no one from kabam has made a statement or apologised as yet
  • LeeckLeeck Posts: 15
    Why no one complaint to googlw play uf kabam have intention to give advantage and like ios much than android. I did
  • PeliguaiPeliguai Posts: 3
    No puedo conectarme, error desconocido, inténtelo más tarde, que puedo hacer??? Lo vais a solucionar???
  • Kano73Kano73 Posts: 6
    I'm an android user as well and I've been unable to log in for the past few hours.. I'm not pleased with update and all the bugs that follow it
  • thegunnr1992thegunnr1992 Posts: 2
    Ooops Kabam's cocksuckers did it again(hopefully they read this)...**** money robbers....A few weeks ago I had the same problem I wasn't able to play more than 10 days..Due to that I was kicked out of my alliance,lost a lot of rewards and time to find another one..one day a normal guy just like us posted a way to resolve a problem(it worked),but Kabam needed more than month to do somethig(and finally they developed this ****)...Now 3 days after their last update which by the way is supposed to fix their problems describing from Kabam as bugs,we get another one..There is information that the game is out of run by June 7th(for Android user of course)...F*cking pricks...
    Stay healthy..
  • LeRoy_1LeRoy_1 Posts: 4
    Is this only happening to android user
    Wow. I hope it doesn't come to that!
  • LivictusLivictus Posts: 1
    Let's get the game working already. I'm an android (note 3). Been down 3+ hours
  • DrMezzDrMezz Posts: 5
    edited June 2017
    S7 edge, been several hours.

@Kabam Miike can we expect our arena efforts to be compenssted accordingly? Or for letting our alliance team mates down by not being able to contribute to active events? i.e. duel event and arena.

People see their time.om this game as an investment. Obviously, legally, that's just not true but you need to recognize your client base commitment.

I spent about 6 cumulative hours grinding over the last 2 days. That time spent in the hospital translates to about $1500 pay to give you perspective of what some ppl give up to play. That's a personal choice made by everyone here. But when a select base is basically left in the dark, only to assume their efforts and commitments are for not because of some type of error on kabams end....thats simply not acceptable.
  • NoTyp3NoTyp3 Posts: 5
    its been down 6 hours lucky i have 2 phones but none of my clan can participate
  • I can't believe KABAM just did an extended maintenance a couple days ago, and it is now unresponsive. i even uninstalled and reinstalled it twice, to no avail. There had better be some serious compensation for this one!
  • This is total bs. Since last update 2 days ago major lag time issues, some **** screen about downloading something to improve my game play when I'm not on wifi, and now I haven't been able to log on in hours because I have a droid? This **** has already cost me about 400k in arenas just in last couple hours!
    LG G5 here, crashed three times since the update. Never did prior to it. Big bugs take a while to fix I guess. I am just surprised at the lack of response or acknowledgement.
  • nichonicho Posts: 4
    ERROR HAS
    OCCURRED.WHAT HAPPEN??????
  • LucasSuricateLucasSuricate Posts: 2
    Hj havia me programado para jogar das 7h30 ate as 9h30.... agora não conseguirei jogar mais... como fica a arena Kabam.... ontem ja havia iniciado minha sequencia e agora sem esses pontos fica comprometido.... alias ja estou sabendo que ipad e iphone estão jogando normalmente... uma nítida vantagem estão tendo nas arenas
  • PandjimanPandjiman Posts: 3
    Same problem, its about 6 hours ago. :'(
  • nmhdt64nmhdt64 Posts: 1
    Ooops Kabam's cocksuckers did it again(hopefully they read this)...**** money robbers....A few weeks ago I had the same problem I wasn't able to play more than 10 days..Due to that I was kicked out of my alliance,lost a lot of rewards and time to find another one..one day a normal guy just like us posted a way to resolve a problem(it worked),but Kabam needed more than month to do somethig(and finally they developed this ****)...Now 3 days after their last update which by the way is supposed to fix their problems describing from Kabam as bugs,we get another one..There is information that the game is out of run by June 7th(for Android user of course)...F*cking pricks...
    Stay healthy..

Had the same thing happen to me last year, stopped playing for a long time because of it, I am having the same problems as all of you right now too...I had bought one of the catalyst cards last year, and it locked me out of the game for the duration of the card...Kabam gave me the value of the card, but all the lost rewards and stuff in my stash they would do nothing to help with that, said it was an unfair advantage to give me back the stuff I earned and would have earned had I been able to play the damn game...
  • altair3008altair3008 Posts: 15
    decoy wrote: »
    Same here on galaxy s5 with good mobile network

Kabam will give all Android user voodoo..for compensation....this is worth