**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gold 3 Ally looking to replace 2 that are taking a break

Gold 3 alliance looking to replace two taking extended break from the game. Line is not required but we do have it if interested. We run 5-4-4 in AQ and 2 BG in AW. Request you be active in AQ (better rewards) and AW is a play as often as you wish. We do not run many AW off-season and when we do it is 1 BG.

Comments

• KBAMROXKBAMROX Posts: 5
    How do I find you/your alliance?
  • awesome1werawesome1wer Posts: 101
    Spectre29 said:

Gold 3 alliance looking to replace two taking extended break from the game. Line is not required but we do have it if interested. We run 5-4-4 in AQ and 2 BG in AW. Request you be active in AQ (better rewards) and AW is a play as often as you wish. We do not run many AW off-season and when we do it is 1 BG.

Yo ill join after this current season if its alright
    because my alliance kinda needs me at the moment, and ik i can do better with an alliance that will help me when i need it and actually help me progress
  • Spectre29Spectre29 Posts: 56
    Awesome1wer ok. Hit me up after the season ends.
    KBAMROX look me up in game, Spectre29
    Rags 2 Revengers is the alliance name
    Still looking for two. Enough time to get AW season rewards still. Holding onto Gold 3 status.
  • Under_dug1Under_dug1 Posts: 53
    I too can join I am growing fast, and I think having a good alliance would help me grow faster.
    I will try and find you in game. Look for me as well.
    Spectre 29 (with the space in game). Did not see you listed when I searched.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 596 ★★★
    @Spectre29 still looking? what's the weekly glory like?
    Having a rough week this cycle but we are normally above 3K Getting between 120M-170M. Run 5-4-4
    Will be running 4-4-4 until we get the AQ BGs settled again. Currently have room for one with other openings likely at end of AW season.
    Spectre29 said:

Will be running 4-4-4 until we get the AQ BGs settled again. Currently have room for one with other openings likely at end of AW season.

Friended ya G
    Spectre29 said:

if you accept my friend request we can chat and ill join next season
    AW is over! Looking for a change? We are here. 2 AW BG in season. 3x Map 4 AQ. Alliance has line but not required to join.
    We are back, looking for 1 this time. AQ Map 4 x3 and two BGs in AW.
    This post fell down the line quick today. Still looking for one. See above for info on AQ/AW.
  • McmissileMcmissile Posts: 36
    Hey I just added you in game and send in a request, I can do aq 5 or 4 with no problem
  • McmissileMcmissile Posts: 36
    Spectre29 said:

This post fell down the line quick today. Still looking for one. See above for info on AQ/AW.

Hey I just added you in game and send in a request, I can do aq 5 or 4 with no problem