**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Network connection issue [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Within an hour. 4 error messages. Game crash. Please loooook into it! Thank you kabam.
  • Vaibhav678Vaibhav678 Posts: 27
    Le gentleman said Guys a new update has been made available in playstore, be sure to download it and check if the issue is fixed. It worked for me.
    Also i think compensation should be issued for android users for the countless arena streaks, aq and aw fights lost and even people being locked out of the game altogether that has been happening for the last 15 days. But I have seen in play store there is no update
    But I have seen in play store there is no update
  • Hey there, as others have said, we've pushed an update to try to address this issue. For those who are still experiencing issues after downloading the update, could you please let us know what device model and OS version you are using, as well as what specifically you are experiencing now, if you haven't already?
  • NIV3KNIV3K Posts: 1
    edited October 2020
    Nm working better now that I closed it out and restarted
    Oppo f7 os version 7.1
    But it shows last updated 28 September
    edited October 2020
    The issue is fixed
  • Just wanted to let everyone know that the rest of the team is already investigating the crashing reports.
    The issue is solved but the data works very slow it is downloading very slowly
    It is saying again and again an unknown error has occurred
  • ddavi988ddavi988 Posts: 8
    I have a samsung galaxy s10e and it seems as though the delays are lengthening for me to enter the game. This is very unsettling.
  • InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
    ongjosh said:

Within an hour. 4 error messages. Game crash. Please loooook into it! Thank you kabam.

yeah im having the same thing and it kicks me out each time. I even deleted the app and reinstalled it
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    This screen

followed by this

post update, iPhone XS current iOS.

What’s going on with all this?

Dr. Zola
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Long load times and crashing with my iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13.7. Downloaded the update so I’m hoping it makes a difference. I’m not experiencing this issue with my iPhone SE 2 *knock on wood*.
  • Blackfriar63Blackfriar63 Posts: 91
    Galaxy S10+
    Android version 10
    Game version 28.2.0
    Playing on data
    Severe loading/freezing issues
    Game crashes repeatedly when changing modes, after making movement selection in quests, pretty much in every game mode.

Almost totally unplayable at this point.
  • AjaxiferAjaxifer Posts: 9
    Ajaxifer said:

Ajaxifer said:

Lg k10
    android 6
    Can't get pass login screen if wait for 5 or more minutes it will passed but after a minute or so network issue get me kicked out

Now stuck on loading screen and logging in screen but after minutes it will come up and works fine when you get in game but it took so much time for it to actually login
    Thank you Kabam for fixing this issue. now I can easily login to game and the game has been fixed for my Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro too
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 738 ★★★
    Still crashing today with lagging issues. iPhone XR, everything is up to date and full strength connectivity
  • I just updated my game today and it keeps loading for 5 minutes or more also whenever I go to quest it just shows red Wi-Fi signal error and it keeps loading forever please Kabam fix this issue already.
  • Ryzan_mcocRyzan_mcoc Posts: 0
    Kabam please fix this game bug.
    I’m using an iPhone 7 , 14.0.1, latest game update , WIFI. I have been playing for 30 minutes and I’m constantly being kicked out every 10 minutes
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    After logging in today it loaded normally ONCE, then went back to taking forever to login + between screens in game.
    Using Galaxy S8 Android 10.
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    Game constantly crash after every 6~7 fight
    Iphone 7
  • JjfjjfjjfJjfjjfjjf Posts: 8
    Seriously Kabam you have to fix the freaking problem that are kicking us sommoners out from the game for no reason. Now it was the 20th time in aw that I got kicked out of the game in the middle of a fight and I lost half of my health doe to this freaking kicked out thing. You seriously have to fix this and put this as a priority NR 1 and give us players good rewards like nexus crystals and awekening gems. I bet most players have got kicked out in important quest and even the highest players too. Kabam for real fix this problem or tbh you are going to lose many loyal players and buyers. Please fix this asap. please give us good rewards and that everyone gets the same.
  • rdxevilrdxevil Posts: 231 ★★
    AW aq and incursions as well.. Incursion mostly its boss fight..