**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The new arena. Rewards. Isn’t okay.

GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
Hey all I’m coming from a grind missed. The with 100 spots it fairs better luck next. This is feedback to kabam and all offer is welcome to said what ther like it main the 5 star. I’m grind 40.8m. Place 400. I’m do’s not like the fact that u get 5k for that then stil felling let down what I’m wil had liked was to giv the 4 star so u altes had something or altes 10k 5 star at this point either that or a basice 5 star arena. I’m sters full.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

Gamer said:

Hey all I’m coming from a grind missed. The with 100 spots it fairs better luck next. This is feedback to kabam and all offer is welcome to said what ther like it main the 5 star. I’m grind 40.8m. Place 400. I’m do’s not like the fact that u get 5k for that then stil felling let down what I’m wil had liked was to giv the 4 star so u altes had something or altes 10k 5 star at this point either that or a basice 5 star arena. I’m sters full.

That would eliminate the need for a basic 5* arena if they gave 10k instead of 5k.
    That’s why I’m said or that or a basis 5 star arena. This just stick. Anyway I’m of to bed

The last arena changes they reverted would have meant you could have grinded more 😂 just saying..

Welcome to the world of arena grinding, just hope they give us a 6* arena soon - not spending 6 days a week grinding 5*s after they reverted changes I actually liked..

I’m don’t mind arean I’m wil just wish there’s make it just a bit more fairly. Ikow ther wil alway ben unfair in arena but jab manix max it with giving us a bit more in milestone ect I’m not saying unit bc after 12m u get nofing then at the end if miss u get zero 5k 5 star shard can be get for 20m it mad to said atlas.
    Better luck we all said
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Get over it, you aren't the first person to grind and miss out and you won't be the last, suck it up and think of the people that have grinded double your score and missed out and received the old 1-10% rewards.
    Duff12475 said:

So hard to follow the language... Lol

Yes sorry I’m from Danmark and the game isn’t in Danish
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Pretty clear! He is tired of finishing 400th in the 5 star arena to get nothing! One of the reasons i don't play the 5 star arena. There is something wholly unsatisfying about grinding for half a week and only ending up with shards...
    Rap said:

Pretty clear! He is tired of finishing 400th in the 5 star arena to get nothing! One of the reasons i don't play the 5 star arena. There is something wholly unsatisfying about grinding for half a week and only ending up with shards...

Im wil ha happy take 7.5k 5 shard then but 5k just dels so underwhelming. But that just me for now one I’m not grind only for bc and shard
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    the new arena updates are so underwhelming. first of all, they take forever to implement to come up and implement the changes, second - the changes are just sooooo very minimum like everything they do LOL. how hard was it to include a little bit more units, shards, bc and gold in each milestone. seems like they don't care about their customer base.

the new arena updates are so underwhelming. first of all, they take forever to implement to come up and implement the changes, second - the changes are just sooooo very minimum like everything they do LOL. how hard was it to include a little bit more units, shards, bc and gold in each milestone. seems like they don't care about their customer base.

I’m kind disagreeing with unit we really don’t need unit like crazy but more bc wild not hurts

Gamer said:

I’m kind disagreeing with unit we really don’t need unit like crazy but more bc wild not hurts
    Think reducing uncollected BC crystal to 5k and introducing a cavalier one for 10k would be good. Might tempt me into opening those for units more - at the moment I dont even look at the UC ones
    I’m disagreeing to keep it at 10k then giv one for 20k ect for dubbel. The amount. Els the uc one wil get neft with the paid out
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    Simple answer is 40m was not enough.

Should of done 45m.

There will always be a cut off no matter what and people will always just miss.

Ps. U never just missed, you where 100 place away
    Monk1 said:

Should of done 45m.

Well I’m stil put a lot of time and just missed it with 100 spot is stil a shame and no I’m culdt just done 45m didn’t hav more time so stop being rude and just go away. But as I’m said wil be nice to not get place with the same 5 procent when u get clouser to it.
    Monk1 said:

Should of done 45m.

And for 1 more thing is I’m don’t think you grinde to even said those things. After all it a game. I’m just expression my felling about it after all the first run was 32m so I’m was predicting at least 38m it wil be yes I’m was wrong with do happen at that time the arena was horrible so not many when for him. So what do u won’t me to do go 45m isn’t esay with my roster I’m even got work to do family stuff so I’m mangers 40m was incredible hard to do for me
    Gamer said:

Monk1 said:

Should of done 45m.

And for 1 more thing is I’m don’t think you grinde to even said those things. After all it a game. I’m just expression my felling about it after all the first run was 32m so I’m was predicting at least 38m it wil be yes I’m was wrong with do happen at that time the arena was horrible so not many when for him. So what do u won’t me to do go 45m isn’t esay with my roster I’m even got work to do family stuff so I’m mangers 40m was incredible hard to do for me
    You think wrong then

As I said you didn’t grind enough 😎
    Monk1 said:

As I said you didn’t grind enough 😎

I’m well aware I’m didn’t grind enough but u can’t said I’m didn’t use much of my times I’m just wasted my time even trying. To get him because he rise 15m in round 2 with I’m didn’t ikow wil happens. Mate so don’t com at me as I’m bad. I’m just had what time I’m try unfortunately it didn’t paid of but personally I’m miss with 100 spot and get 5k 5 shard just stick. Personally Ther shuld be more rank numbers from 301 to gz 1k people so there is a spilts between us I’m don’t said we deserve a 5 star but a 4 star of him wil be nice but then the 4 star arena wil kind be a waste hopefully you get me now what I’m meant with missing. With 100 spot felling back to but if I’m was 301 it wil ofcasse be even worse but. I’m hoping you get my point I’m not saying 301 need a fully 5 star just more because get en the top 5 procent with that score is incredible has