**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Recursion Event - Chapter 2 - Uncollected difficultly

Quest 1, anyone facing issues with Gwenpool boss fight? Lifecycle shield not disabling at all! Can’t just take her down!

Comments

• It worked now, may be got fixed
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @pattern74 How did you defeat her? I am just getting to this now, burning through revives and cant take her down. She just keeps healing back 10% HP. Sooooo frustrating.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Plus Gwenpool can`t die from special attacks. For me Omega Red worked very well. Normally I do heavies till I reach a special 3. But it does not work on her. Because of her sig.
    Very very annoying boss and node combination.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Plus Gwenpool can`t die from special attacks. For me Omega Red worked very well. Normally I do heavies till I reach a special 3. But it does not work on her. Because of her sig.
    Very very annoying boss and node combination.

She can from domino, but it is still iffy.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    @Magonus use champions that can stun on their specials, so when you knock her down you can kill her. personally i just used horseman (apocalypse pre-fight) colossus, a 5/65 is more then enough to simply brute force past her with a bit of luck on UC ^_^
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    @te_dua_shum thank you! Very helpful! Wasp SP1 got her!!
  • Nick Fury SP2 helped, stunning is the key I think