**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R5 Advice

SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I am looking for a great champ that will help me explore act six and just be all around useful. All input is welcome!
My current 5/65 champs: Thing, Colossus, Symb Supreme, Omega, Aegon, Doom, Venom, Namor, Guilly2099

R5 Advice 61 votes

R5 Warlock (Unduped)
72%
danielmathSnakeEyes69Jank39KirklinLvernon15Osfan8RoOOtsDogfoodLidMoot4LifeBrokenRepto23AssumedNamemanveertherealUnidentifiedCreatureMitriaxManar198xDayneSilverJChanceH9Xva23Rockypantherx 44 votes
R5 Archangel (Sig 1)
13%
Kill_GreyDarkDuelistFlashSpideyFluffy_pawsYTBigSHI_guysBlackTuranHavocGamer49 8 votes
R5 Sorcerer Supreme (Unduped)
0%
R5 Blade (Sig 40)
9%
Spurgeon14TheBestinTuakauRenaxqqŘïdđhįmAbhro12_3Negative_100 6 votes
R5 Magik (Unduped)
3%
Iron_Patriot_is_litCowabunga 2 votes
R5 Sentinel (Unduped)
1%
manan_44 1 vote
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    I can take two of them up when i get iso/t1a and a third one as well when i get more t2a.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    R5 Warlock (Unduped)
    Tough choice but your current lineup is quite a haul for Act 6 ... you have immunity, power control, damage, nullification all set ... so in my opinion you're adding gravy onto the potatoes to make it even better lol

i'd go Warlock and Archangel ... you're gonna need some heal block and AAR in Act 6 and these two can do it with the best of them.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    R5 Warlock (Unduped)

Tough choice but your current lineup is quite a haul for Act 6 ... you have immunity, power control, damage, nullification all set ... so in my opinion you're adding gravy onto the potatoes to make it even better lol

i'd go Warlock and Archangel ... you're gonna need some heal block and AAR in Act 6 and these two can do it with the best of them.

I'd also go warlock and aa
    alright that makes a lot of sense. thanks a lot Deacon and Thicco!
    since aa and warlock seem to be the options that are bested suited for me to rank up right now, who should i do after them?
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 764 ★★★
    R5 Warlock (Unduped)
    I’d go Warlock, but I do use my r5 AA a lot. Not a bad option whenever it makes sense for you.
    JChanceH9 said:

I’d go Warlock, but I do use my r5 AA a lot. Not a bad option whenever it makes sense for you.

thats great! i was a little worried that he was getting a little outdated because of more immune champs being released but i must be over thinking it.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★

JChanceH9 said:

thats great! i was a little worried that he was getting a little outdated because of more immune champs being released but i must be over thinking it.
    Theres less non immunes than metal champs
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    R5 Archangel (Sig 1)

JChanceH9 said:

How many immunes do you see running around? Lol, you would have that mindset until you actually decide to quest with him. You'd be surprised at how few immunes there actually are
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    R5 Warlock (Unduped)
    Warlock, AA and Sentinel
  • Jank39Jank39 Posts: 139
    edited October 2020
    R5 Warlock (Unduped)

I am looking for a great champ that will help me explore act six and just be all around useful. All input is welcome!
    My current 5/65 champs: Thing, Colossus, Symb Supreme, Omega, Aegon, Doom, Venom, Namor, Guilly2099

Warlock 1st and then Blade. Blade may not be the game changer he once was but he is a cheat code for mystics and villans which is why people hate on him as it takes a lot of the skill out of certain match ups...
    Jank39 said:

Warlock 1st and then Blade. Blade may not be the game changer he once was but he is a cheat code for mystics and villans which is why people hate on him as it takes a lot of the skill out of certain match ups...
    what if i dont have ghost rider or sparky above the four star rarity? would he still be worth taking up?
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    R5 Warlock (Unduped)
    AA and Magik ae other options
    whats everyone's opinion on sorcerer supreme? im really liking her right now but idk if she should go up before i take magik or blade
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    R5 Warlock (Unduped)
    Jank39 said:

Blade is outdated, relies on gr as a synergy to be great outside about 6 or 7 matchups, and gr is horrible
    Lvernon15 said:

Jank39 said:

Blade is outdated, relies on gr as a synergy to be great outside about 6 or 7 matchups, and gr is horrible
    well that sucks. i guess i took him to 4/55 for nothing lol.
    Mcdonalds said:

whats everyone's opinion on sorcerer supreme? im really liking her right now but idk if she should go up before i take magik or blade

Her utilities are very interesting. I Would take her over blade honestly
    im exploring variant three and two currently so hopefully i can take her up with a gem.
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

Her utilities are very interesting. I Would take her over blade honestly
    im exploring variant three and two currently so hopefully i can take her up with a gem.
    Three and two she would be useless for, and so will blade, so hopefully ya get the gem lul
    actually blade was actually quite useful in some paths of v2 when my thing was on awd. parry + heavy + sp3 and regen back block damage.
  • Scrubkiller_1Scrubkiller_1 Posts: 140
    Warlock>Archangel>Sorcerer Supreme>Magik>Sentinel>Blade. I have all 5* r5, except for Blade at r4 and I don't own a Sorc Supreme. Imo that's their utility for clearing act 6 in order. I did just r2 my 6* sentinel, id say he might be better than Magik for general clearing, but only if you run suicides.
  • YTBigSYTBigS Posts: 43
    R5 Archangel (Sig 1)
    GagoH said:

JChanceH9 said:

Theres less non immunes than metal champs
    Hmm. Seems to me that there are 147 non bleed or poison immunes and only 66 metals. If you want to check urself go on auntm.ai, filter by bleed immune, then poison immune, add those together, filter by bleed and poison immune, subtract that from ur original sum, and subtract that from the total # of champions. That’s the # of champs that are either bleed or poison immune or both. Then you can filter by metal. Compare the 2 numbers.

Warlock>Archangel>Sorcerer Supreme>Magik>Sentinel>Blade. I have all 5* r5, except for Blade at r4 and I don't own a Sorc Supreme. Imo that's their utility for clearing act 6 in order. I did just r2 my 6* sentinel, id say he might be better than Magik for general clearing, but only if you run suicides.

tysm this is perfect for me. ill rank them up in this order then!