**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadly Sin: Despair objective

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
So it says you have to use a “team rating” of under 10,000. Does that mean base hero rating, or PI, or what? Clarification would be helpful, thanks!

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Apparently it's your champ's prestige not PI
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    when you choose a team the team rating value does appear above your champions / team rating does take your masteries into account so yes it is Your PI not your champ prestige
    if the champ prestige is the thing who is taking count for in the event then the descripition is messed up
  • naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    Prestige is what it is using to determine if the summoner meets the objective.

Check out Ilac's youtube, ( just do a search for ilac) he covers this in a video with demonstrated evidence it is prestige.

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,349 ★★★★★
    Agreed. @RichTheMan had a similar video, with some suggestions.

I recommend working out your best candidate for the job, and then what unranked champs you could use for support. I know one guy took Doom with just four basic 2*s and killed them off for the Attack boost.

Personally my team was this (with NF killed off):

Magik is just glorious for this quest:
    • She laughs at the Power Sting
    • She can even regenerate from Power Sting, if you've opened the Recovery Mastery.
    • Her SP3 does amazing damage against opponents 1 and 3 because of the buffs they stack up.
    Rich's video:
    https://youtu.be/tHyzJ3Nm1kk
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★

I recommend working out your best candidate for the job, and then what unranked champs you could use for support. I know one guy took Doom with just four basic 2*s and killed them off for the Attack boost.

• She can even regenerate from Power Sting, if you've opened the Recovery Mastery.
    • Her SP3 does amazing damage against opponents 1 and 3 because of the buffs they stack up.
    Rich's video:
    Hyperion is very bad for the power sting, because with the drain and his power gain getting him to sp3 and losing it over and over again, he racks up 50 power stings in 10 seconds
  • cytwbccytwbc Posts: 93
    i used a unawakned R2 6* Corvus ( saw 2 charges real quick) with no one else on the team with him
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,939 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Crcrcrc said:

Rich's video:
    Hyperion is very bad for the power sting, because with the drain and his power gain getting him to sp3 and losing it over and over again, he racks up 50 power stings in 10 seconds
    hyperion is really good for it. you don't need to use specials with him
    I know, I used him, but thought it was a funny interaction
  • airmundoairmundo Posts: 146
    If Hyperion stacks infinite power sting that means infinite regen with willpower - just parry heavy them to death