**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s the reason behind your profile pic?

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Who is my pfp again?

Edit: Oh yeah lol wolverine because I love him as a character and his abilities are pretty fascinating. Not to mention the nice yellow-blue combo

Previously been Magneto Marvel NOW because he looked dope and was an almost solid champ before he was buffed and got those sleeves.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I am a fan of Hickman and the X-men and when it was announced that Hickman will revive the X-men, I was stoked. Professor X looked awesome with a new philosophy! Then I got veeery excited when Prof X was teased in MCOC! I never try those early access bundles but when he was released, I gave myself an exception. Never got him, as expected. Waited for him in the new 5* Featured Crystal and boom... I got him in the first crystal! Immediately changed my PFP. I was switching from Doom and Cyclops before that.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

I am a fan of Hickman and the X-men and when it was announced that Hickman will revive the X-men, I was stoked. Professor X looked awesome with a new philosophy! Then I got veeery excited when Prof X was teased in MCOC! I never try those early access bundles but when he was released, I gave myself an exception. Never got him, as expected. Waited for him in the new 5* Featured Crystal and boom... I got him in the first crystal! Immediately changed my PFP. I was switching from Doom and Cyclops before that.

i remember your first post lol. still have it bookmarked. They grow so fast...
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    I like Spider-Man

Really!? That's cool! :)

I just checked my early posts and felt nostalgic. Didn't thought I'll come this far.
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    Mine is the Punisher because he's the most realistic hero, if I were ever in trouble he would be the hero I'd want coming to rescue me. He may not be the hero you wanted, he's the monster you needed.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

I just checked my early posts and felt nostalgic. Didn't thought I'll come this far.
    Yeah, remember wishing I grinded the four star arena instead of the three star one lol.

You got a Longshot. Don’t ask how I remember
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I got 6 star moon knight after beating 6.2 the champion pre nerf. I was incredibly sad, but his kit is super interesting and his bleeds stack.

Yeah, remember wishing I grinded the four star arena instead of the three star one lol.

Ohhh I see! Lol. Yea, grinded like hell way back in the Beginner's bracket. He's awesome! I moved from ranking 4*s to R4/5'ing 5*s now but I still can find a use for him.
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    To honor the best.
    WAKANDA FOREVER!

• SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    1. This guy is very fun to play
    2. I like anything that has to do with the spider verse
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I just like to switch it up now and then. No rhyme or reason to it, really.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    he was my first 6*
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    made me redownload this game. Now that I've given up hunting for her due to horrible odds. Now reevaluating my decisions of downloading this game lol.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I had the same name and profile pic on the old forums.
  • Its dragon man maaaaan
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

What was their first post?
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    I love namor cause he helped me in act 1, act 2 act 3 and half way act 4 too
  • Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    im blue, dabba-dee dabba-die
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Because Cap is the man!
  • Za_Thief_8Za_Thief_8 Posts: 7
    It's actually a long story. I first got Ghost about 4/5 months ago and I had heard a lot about her. So like the dumb noob that I was, I immediately took her to 3/30 after getting her without doing any research or having any prior practice. Then when I tried to play with her, I failed so badly I started hating her. I almost sold her to get the hard earned resources back. Then about 2 months back I (was a little more wiser in my ways of mcoc lmao) and revisited her after reading about her and then I absolutely loved her beyond compare. She soon became my favorite tech and then my favorite champion. She was my second rank 5 4 star after Doom.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Just thought it would be a fun thing to keep track of, but my new decision-making process when picking a profile pick will be the next champ that I want to see get a buff. I used to have OG Mags before his buff, I love him now, so lets see how well this works.

Feel free to tell me why the champ I pick is actually god tier, or has good uses, but I feel like my first choice is just overall hated: Venompool. Tbh back when he came out I thought the random buffs plus the buff eating + bleed + heal on sp1 was super cool. Obviously things have changed. Who else do y'all think needs a buff the most?

- Me earlier today
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 384 ★★
    Blade
    He's the only reason I keep playing game till now.
    He also helped me thru Uncollected, Cavalier, 100% Act 5.
    Now, I have more good champs, but he's still my First Love and Secret Desire.🤤
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Sentry is my favorite character from the comics
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 384 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

My first 3 5 stars

To commemorate one of your disaster pulls, right?
    Keep thinking that Life is dark, when it's Pink, you'll feel high or blessed!
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    I'm Greek and Aegon is the "most Greek" character Kabam has designed: from his color, his name (there was a thread about it and it's references a couple months back, for anyone interested), his costume / helmet, etc.

The facts that I have him maxed out sig 200 and that he is, for certain content, the best champ in the game, do not hurt either.