**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s the reason behind your profile pic?

Comments

• abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Magik was my first 5* and helped me with a lot of content.
  • Wakanda forever
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

I'm Greek and Aegon is the "most Greek" character Kabam has designed: from his color, his name (there was a thread about it and it's references a couple months back, for anyone interested), his costume / helmet, etc.

The facts that I have him maxed out sig 200 and that he is, for certain content, the best champ in the game, do not hurt either.

He'll be max sig and R5 the day I pull him... which is starting to feel like never. Only opening the dual crystals with skill atm. Also, Hector was a Trojan. You should change your name lol.
  • MadEyeMoody_333MadEyeMoody_333 Posts: 192 ★★
    Wakanda Forever.. Chadwick Boseman 🙅🏿‍♂️❤️
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Magik bcoz she was the reason I became uncollected
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,682 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Okay so anything espionage-related that comes in black is a top priority (think Batman), except Stealthy is chill and funny
    & the detail on the mask is 👌🏽
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I like her pretty eyes.
    This thread gives me a sense of deja vu
  • WayntosWayntos Posts: 590 ★★
    Because this game brings him out in me!!
  • FlyingMonkeyFlyingMonkey Posts: 20
    Ebony_Naw said:

I'm a monkey that flies, he's a monkey that flies, so it makes sense

He's actually a rabbit
    Rabbit, schmabbit
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    Omega red was my favourite villain in the comics, loved the carbonadium tentacles. But when I got him as a 5* 😱
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    My first 5* nexus and first 5* rank 4/55 champ
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I can’t be bothered to spell out his name looks cool

And he’s a big bug
  • Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 380 ★★
    Lol I believe you'll get the champ more quickly if you set him as pp on forum. My last pp was void. Set in 2018 got him last month lol 🤭
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Mine is because magik is my strongest max rank/lvl 5* and sig is 199

If I get others stronger I’ll change it

But magik was my first 5* and first dupe of 5* so I’ll miss her as avatar
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Jaded said:

There doesn’t have to be a reason, unless that is a reason. 🤷‍♂️

What is my profile pic?

It’s the picture that’s to the left of your post(in forums)

In game it’s the picture that’s on top
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    I constantly change mine cuz my mood changes each day. im a new person everyday.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Can't tell you. If I did, I wouldn't be unidentified.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Can't tell you. If I did, I wouldn't be unidentified.

But the revolution!
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    i'M uNiDeNtIfIeD bEcAuSe I'm UsInG tOdAy'S sPoNsEr, nOrD vPn!!
  • Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    Huge fan of Robert Downey Jr.
    And never seen any actor more suited for a character thn he is for iron man and vice versa
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

i'M uNiDeNtIfIeD bEcAuSe I'm UsInG tOdAy'S sPoNsEr, nOrD vPn!!

I use Nord VPN so I can always stay on the American Servers while playing today’s other sponsor, Raid Shadow Legends! Raid Shadow Legends is one of the biggest mobile role-playing games of 2019 and it's totally free! Currently almost 10 million users have joined Raid over the last six months, and it's one of the most impressive games in its class with detailed models, environments and smooth 60 frames per second animations! All the champions in the game can be customized with unique gear that changes your strategic buffs and abilities! The dungeon bosses have some ridiculous skills of their own and figuring out the perfect party and strategy to overtake them's a lot of fun! Currently with over 300,000 reviews, Raid has almost a perfect score on the Play Store!

The community is growing fast and the highly anticipated new faction wars feature is now live, you might even find my squad out there in the arena! It's easier to start now than ever with rates program for new players you get a new daily login reward for the first 90 days that you play in the game! So what are you waiting for? Go to the video description, click on the special links and you'll get 50,000 silver and a free epic champion as part of the new player program to start your journey! Good luck and I'll see you there!
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★

I'm Greek and Aegon is the "most Greek" character Kabam has designed: from his color, his name (there was a thread about it and it's references a couple months back, for anyone interested), his costume / helmet, etc.

The facts that I have him maxed out sig 200 and that he is, for certain content, the best champ in the game, do not hurt either.

He'll be max sig and R5 the day I pull him... which is starting to feel like never. Only opening the dual crystals with skill atm. Also, Hector was a Trojan. You should change your name lol.

Very nice to see another Iliad enthusiast! Indeed he was, but he is my favorite Iliad character, so what can you do?
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    My first 6* who is natural dupe is Domino (she is 2nd 6* that I pull, first being IMIW) and then pulled her more times compared to my other awaken champions.
    Longshot is another 6* champion who I happen to pull alot (from cavalier crystal, dupe from another cav and additional sigs thru 6* basic), also have Gambit duped, and Psylocke duped.. I seem to pull more mutants lately.. ;) No complaints just a observation.

Domino, Longshot, Gambit seem to be my 'lucky' champions..

I consider myself rather lucky too.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Omega red being my favourite character from the comics. He was also my first r5 sig 200.

Edit: I already commented haha