**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sorcerer supreme tips?

NyanpandaNyanpanda Posts: 22
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve just opened my 5th 6 star and originally I was pretty happy with pulling sorcerer supreme. I knew that she was not too bad and a lot better than much of the trash within the basic pool. However I literally took my doom to rank 2 yesterday. Is it worth me putting time into learning the champ, the rotations etc?

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    She has some very interesting abilities and can do stuff pretty much no champion in game can (regeneration on block, stacking multiple slow debuffs without even having to touch the opponent). I pulled her as a 5* just after V5 was launched and that gave me a nice excuse to max her out and learn her playstyle. Well worth it if you ask me.
    I'd advise you to watch some videos showcasing her gameplay. You can try her out and see how you like her before investing resources into her. She's a utility beast and shines in mid to long range fights. Was my MVP in V5 exploration along with Dr Voodoo.
    Congratulations by the way, that's a great pull and also on the R2 Doom ;)
    Cheers!
  • NyanpandaNyanpanda Posts: 22
    abqber said:

She has some very interesting abilities and can do stuff pretty much no champion in game can (regeneration on block, stacking multiple slow debuffs without even having to touch the opponent). I pulled her as a 5* just after V5 was launched and that gave me a nice excuse to max her out and learn her playstyle. Well worth it if you ask me.
    I'd advise you to watch some videos showcasing her gameplay. You can try her out and see how you like her before investing resources into her. She's a utility beast and shines in mid to long range fights. Was my MVP in V5 exploration along with Dr Voodoo.
    Congratulations by the way, that's a great pull and also on the R2 Doom ;)
    Cheers!

Cheers I’ll have a look on YouTube
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 840 ★★★
    She’s very versatile. The regen on block is really useful and can be a life saver in many situations. I recommend using an sp3 first in medium-long fights to bank a permanent rune (usually is regen on block, sometimes armour break) which means no matter what phase you’re in, you’ll always trigger that runs. From them I usually fire sp2s with the fury active (heavy attack to rotate) and then continue from there. If there are buffs, the sp1 is great because it nullifies buffs with the aura. Also she has slow which helps with champs that evade and go unstoppable (not science champs tho)

Hopefully this helps. She also doesn’t need to be awakened
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,738 ★★★★★
    1) read her and watch some "how to" on Youtube, that'll give you idea how she works.

2) now what I can tell you:
    Depending on fight, set the right sp3. You have regen/armorbreak/slow option. Choose which one you want 100% uptime of.

If you need nullify, spam sp1s. Dont worry too much about which blessings you get, if you just spam sps, you get pretty much all of them through time.

If nullifying isnt needed/wanted, spam sp2, they can do solid damage if you crit.

Also, the powersteal allows you to throw sps even if opponent has full power, because the powerdrain occurs just after you hit, so enemy ends with just under 3 bars

Her main upside is her versatility. She can be played in many ways and setups, depending on what you need at the moment.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Damn man, Ghost, Doom and SS?!
  • I like pairing her up with storm px the synergy grants you a bar of power at the start of the fight