**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

We Need Asbestos Man

ShaaneneganShaanenegan Posts: 112
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
So today I was just chatting when asbestos man came up in the conversation & I think that is needed in the game. I took the liberty of creating his abilities.
------—

PASSIVE
IMMUNE TO INCINERATE, SHOCK AND DEGEN

POISON
Asbestos Man has a 30% chance to poison the Opponent with his basic attacks and 100% with Heavy hit.
These poison Debuffs deal 1333 damage over 12 seconds. Max Stacks :5
Poison reduces health gain by 30% while it's active.

The chance to apply poison decreases by 3% per stack of poison on the opponent. Max reduction: 6%

If Asbestos Man is poisoned, he takes 0 damage for the duration of the poison & gains 3% of missing power per second until he reaches 2 bars of power. After filling two bars of power, he gains a inactive regen gaining 1% of missing health per debuff on the opponent or himself after activating his next special attack. Max heal :5% of missing health.

WHEN ATTACKED
10% chance to poison the Opponent for 666 damage over 2 seconds. This chance & its duration increases by a flat 10% for each poison on either Champion. Max : 30% & 2.4seconds.

TOXIC PRESENCE
If the opponent & Asbestos Man has 10 poison debuffs in total, Asbestos man becomes toxic for 6 seconds placing passive toxins instead of poison with same damage.

SPECIAL 1:
Asbestos Man places 5 poison debuffs during this attack dealing 67 damage over 25 seconds. This debuffs do not count towards the max poison stacks. If the opponent is immune to poison, The poisons are instead applied to Asbestos Man.
SPECIAL 2:
40% chance to Stun for 1 seconds.
This chance is increased by 5% for each poison debuff on either champion.

SPECIAL 3:
Asbestos man goes highly toxic for 12 seconds & all his active poisons on the opponent are converted to passive toxin debuffs. For the next 12 seconds, all poison on the opponent are also passive toxin debuffs.

SIGNATURE ABILITY - MAXIMUM TOXICITY:
Asbestos Man's debuff immunity extends to passive debuffs of the same kind.

The duration of Highly Toxic increases by 0.2 to 5 seconds.
-----—

Looks promising.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 592 ★★
    Is he fight Captain Cheese Head!
  • Options
    SAFI_KSAFI_K Posts: 44

So today I was just chatting when asbestos man came up in the conversation & I think that is needed in the game. I took the liberty of creating his abilities.
    ------—

PASSIVE
    IMMUNE TO INCINERATE, SHOCK AND DEGEN

POISON
    Asbestos Man has a 30% chance to poison the Opponent with his basic attacks and 100% with Heavy hit.
    These poison Debuffs deal 1333 damage over 12 seconds. Max Stacks :5
    Poison reduces health gain by 30% while it's active.

The chance to apply poison decreases by 3% per stack of poison on the opponent. Max reduction: 6%

If Asbestos Man is poisoned, he takes 0 damage for the duration of the poison & gains 3% of missing power per second until he reaches 2 bars of power. After filling two bars of power, he gains a inactive regen gaining 1% of missing health per debuff on the opponent or himself after activating his next special attack. Max heal :5% of missing health.

WHEN ATTACKED
    10% chance to poison the Opponent for 666 damage over 2 seconds. This chance & its duration increases by a flat 10% for each poison on either Champion. Max : 30% & 2.4seconds.

TOXIC PRESENCE
    If the opponent & Asbestos Man has 10 poison debuffs in total, Asbestos man becomes toxic for 6 seconds placing passive toxins instead of poison with same damage.

SPECIAL 1:
    Asbestos Man places 5 poison debuffs during this attack dealing 67 damage over 25 seconds. This debuffs do not count towards the max poison stacks. If the opponent is immune to poison, The poisons are instead applied to Asbestos Man.
    SPECIAL 2:
    40% chance to Stun for 1 seconds.
    This chance is increased by 5% for each poison debuff on either champion.

SPECIAL 3:
    Asbestos man goes highly toxic for 12 seconds & all his active poisons on the opponent are converted to passive toxin debuffs. For the next 12 seconds, all poison on the opponent are also passive toxin debuffs.

SIGNATURE ABILITY - MAXIMUM TOXICITY:
    Asbestos Man's debuff immunity extends to passive debuffs of the same kind.

The duration of Highly Toxic increases by 0.2 to 5 seconds.
    -----—

Looks promising.

Would be better if abomination was buffed this way
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Wayntos said:

Is he fight Captain Cheese Head!

Thats Probably a fan of packers.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    GiVE NOW!!!!!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I NEED
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Any champ immune to degen would be such a cheese. Bane and other degen nodes would do nothing
  • Options

Any champ immune to degen would be such a cheese. Bane and other degen nodes would do nothing

Thats coz asbestos itself is resistant to heat, electricity and corrosion. So i am guessing asbestos man should be too.
  • Options
    Hey guys, please share any new Champion suggestions you have in our Character Wishlist Thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.