**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tech Awakening Gem

JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I've been hoarding this tech ag for a while, and I don't know who I want to use it on. I've pulled 3 tech ag in a row so far, and I used the first 2 on IMIW and Sentinel. Who should I awaken next? Here are my options:

Tech Awakening Gem 24 votes

Punisher 2099
0%
Mysterio
12%
manveertherealUnidentifiedCreatureMamamama 3 votes
Doc Ock
4%
SwarmOfRavens 1 vote
Continue saving for someone else
83%
AzKicker316MagrailothosDarkSoulDLXBrokenIBlueShiftIRabangaRookiieEtjamaDarkDuelistBonzodavidBerjibsRenaxqqDoctor_Strange19JueVioleGraceWrecktifier21TheBair123CrcrcrcThantonNuclearOrkNegative_100 20 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Save for Sparky, G2099, Ghost, Warlock, or any other God Tiers
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    Ghost or Guilly, certainly. Guardian or Sparky, maybe

Mysterio doesn't need it.

Not does Warlock, really. I'm sitting on a 5/65 Warlock and a Tech AG, and they aren't coming together any time soon.

Having said that: P2099 is a lot better now, and Doc Ock is also a very decent champ. Both get significantly better when Awakened.

If you enjoy their abilities and play-styles, then you could certainly do worse than giving it to one of them. It certainly wouldn't be a waste; as opposed to (for example) choosing to Awaken Howard the Duck or Ultron.
  • Options
    DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Even guardian is better than these options by far - I really like guardian he is simply incredible

Edit: But not when his animations start to lag
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Mysterio
    or save for ghost