**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

EQ thoughts

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,583 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
1. So yay, we get units in Cav and UC EQ, but really only for chapter completion and exploration? Maybe my math is wrong but now players get less units from questing. Great fun, so the rewards feel even less worth it.

2. Recycling Cav EQ nodes in month 2 took an exciting new challenge and made it stale right quick. Please introduce different node combinations so I’m not sitting here considering leveling Angela for this one game mode.

3. Rewards in the side quest are just simply demotivating, 1% chance at a 5star, woohoo, minimal amounts of T4b, T4cc, t1a, and T2a 2 weeks in so my roster progression feels stalled out. I’m hopeful the later weeks will be solid but maybe sprinkle in some big rewards early in a side event like this rather than simply scale it so it’s all back loaded. You know balance it out so there’s less of a chance of stagnat progression

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    I thought units are the same as before, you sure it’s less?
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,583 ★★★★★
    Used to get them paid out subchapter quest, my math had it at 5-10 units less
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    Interesting, they said the units stayed the same and just got moved from beginner to UC. Are you saying they lied?
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,583 ★★★★★
    Nope, totally admit my math could wrong. Definitely preferred them for subchapter rewards In any case
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    Your math is off. It is the same amount of units
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    We cant hbe months like this, very boring and stalle and dry
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    I think after the side quest last month these rewards were doomed before they were even announced