**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Swap champions

Hi Kabam,
I think it would be awesome if you consider idea about swapping champions between alliance members. One champion per month, (same lvl and rank and allys must be members of the same alliance for at least one month). On that way alliance would be even more important, more experience players could help newcomers. And one more thing please make new ranking systz with possibility of ranking from 2* to 6*. Make it expensive, for units or whatever just make that. Or at least make a public promise that 6* is the end. 7,8,9*... will never happened! We all invested time and money im this game, please dont make it look wasted by realising next 🌟 lvl every 1-2 years or with nerfing champions. Do all calculations before release. Once when there is possibility for us to invest time and money to get champion, don't nerf him never! Best regards <3

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    No
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    That would be abused very easily. If you have an alt account, you can give champs from your alt to your main
  • Superman777Superman777 Posts: 2
    It wouldn't be abused, becouse its one cham per month (1) if you have all above god tier champions that still doesn't means anything (i have almost all and just one of them is r5, didnt 1 pass act 6)(2) This is more for fun and helping newcomers (3) With more and more comunicaz and straightening alliances game would be more and more popular - benifits for Kabam and users. And about new ranking system i dont want to explain why and how is that important.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★

It wouldn't be abused, becouse its one cham per month (1) if you have all above god tier champions that still doesn't means anything (i have almost all and just one of them is r5, didnt 1 pass act 6)(2) This is more for fun and helping newcomers (3) With more and more comunicaz and straightening alliances game would be more and more popular - benifits for Kabam and users. And about new ranking system i dont want to explain why and how is that important.

New player comes in with a 5* groot. "Hey can I borrow your ghost to get uncollected and then give her back for $20?" Super unbalanced.