**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Recovery after using Special Attacks changed after 2+ years???

Why did the game team alter the recovery after using a special? There was nothing wrong with it.

You guy's are taking the fun and intensity out of the fighting aspect of the game, not to mention making it harder for the player to win matches.

Comments

• Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    My “best guess” was they were trying to “fix” the fact that the AI could attack you immediately after a special and they didn’t realize it’s recovery times (that they previously altered) which causes the problem. No, the AI can still immediately attack after using a special but you can’t do he same. Lmao

Of course, the larger issue again is that this all goes back to version 12.0 when they messed with AI recovery time and parry timing (which as far as I can tel they have never confirmed nor denied but which every player can see was altered) and there has been patch after patch since rather than just fixing what they broke originally.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    My “best guess” was they were trying to “fix” the fact that the AI could attack you immediately after a special and they didn’t realize it’s recovery times (that they previously altered) which causes the problem. No, the AI can still immediately attack after using a special but you can’t do he same. Lmao

Of course, the larger issue again is that this all goes back to version 12.0 when they messed with AI recovery time and parry timing (which as far as I can tel they have never confirmed nor denied but which every player can see was altered) and there has been patch after patch since rather than just fixing what they broke originally.

It's ridiculous...it stops the player from attacking the opponent.

If you're curious as to what I'm talking about, while using Star Lord, Try attacking after using S1 and you'll see what I mean.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Lmao man. I have been dealing with this with all champs. Hawkeye is worthless now bc his greatness is entirely dependent on his l1 power control. Magik is worthless now bc u can’t really use her l2 anymore. Any stun champs are worthless. At this point, everyone should just be using wolverine/x23 and not using specials, and then pray that you can beat a dormamu or Hyperion. It’s dumb.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    This was the solution to Danvers' s2 being ****. Now everyone's specials suck. Equality for all.