**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Tips for Mojo/Warlock Hades Quest?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I suck at fighting Mojo and warlock has a continuous degen because of the heal block node, so I need help. Much appreciated for any tips
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    you knew this was coming....

At least for Mojo
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    Get Soul of Greed & use Human Torch for both
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    There now you're a 5-star
    @SpideyFunko & I just brought you into the club
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Congrats on five stars mate
  • xandersrevengexandersrevenge Posts: 267
    Magneto is almost shock immune and human torch is a good candidate for mojo
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

you knew this was coming....

At least for Mojo

Yes I did😭
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

I suck at fighting Mojo and warlock has a continuous degen because of the heal block node, so I need help. Much appreciated for any tips

any shock immune, turn off WP, havok. Quake. Surfer, corvus etc.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Mcdonalds said:

What's up with Warlock? I haven't tried it yet. Only tried the caltrops path.

For the Mojo fight, you have to keep track of his prompts.

> If you or Mojo trigerred a prompt, he will activate his Anti-Life field.
    > When Anti-Life field is active, you will gain a degeneration everytime a buff expires on you.
    > If you get hit by a SP1, he will nullify one of your buff. If Anti-Life field is active, you will gain a degen.

Tips:

- Keep track of the prompts. Keep in mind that triggering it will activate Anti-Life field.
    - Don't use champions that relies on buffs that expire a lot like Colossus' Armor Ups. Or just don't use any champion that trigger buffs.
    - Keep track of your Dexterity since it will trigger Precision. If you have a Precision buff, only hit him when the Anti-Life field is off so it won't trigger the degen.
    - Use Red Guardian and play normal.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

What's up with Warlock? I haven't tried it yet. Only tried the caltrops path.

For the Mojo fight, you have to keep track of his prompts.

> If you or Mojo trigerred a prompt, he will activate his Anti-Life field.
    > When Anti-Life field is active, you will gain a degeneration everytime a buff expires on you.
    > If you get hit by a SP1, he will nullify one of your buff. If Anti-Life field is active, you will gain a degen.

Tips:

- Keep track of the prompts. Keep in mind that triggering it will activate Anti-Life field.
    - Don't use champions that relies on buffs that expire a lot like Colossus' Armor Ups. Or just don't use any champion that trigger buffs.
    - Keep track of your Dexterity since it will trigger Precision. If you have a Precision buff, only hit him when the Anti-Life field is off so it won't trigger the degen.
    - Use Red Guardian and play normal.
    Warlock has that constant degen. The non passive heal block triggers willpower, making me degen with no WP regen
    Ohh makes sense. I don't run WP that's why it went over my head.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Ghost
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    i don't know for mojo, i hate fighting him too, but for warlock i would suggest terrax: his immunity to power drain from metal champion stops warlock' power drain when infected, and if you aren't losing power you won't degen. Terrax is also immune to shock ^_^
  • MR_61088MR_61088 Posts: 195 ★★
    Mcdonalds said:

Use AA for mojo he did a better job than torch for me

r5? Mine's r3 atm gonna go to r4 once I r4 RG
    I beat Mojo several times with a r4 AA
    The Lanes are cleared with ghost. But yeah warlock was the toughest for her
  • altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,261 ★★★★
    Honestly did not really notice Warlock's degen at all, since I was mainly worried about Mojo.

For the Warlock/Shock path, took shock immune champs (Corvus, Thing). Used CG against Warlock and didn't seem to notice the degen very much (but he did drain my power). Only issue with Corvus was not finishing the fight under 20 charges, so I took a little shock damage.

Mojo seemed pretty straightforward to me - Thing made it really easy even playing passively, but the other two champions all took off decent chunk of health before I used the Thing.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★

Use AA for mojo he did a better job than torch for me

I found the same AA was the easiest and quickest.

https://youtu.be/VDM1QP-T0bg
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Midnite93 said:

i don't know for mojo, i hate fighting him too, but for warlock i would suggest terrax: his immunity to power drain from metal champion stops warlock' power drain when infected, and if you aren't losing power you won't degen. Terrax is also immune to shock ^_^

@te_dua_shum for Mojo Blade with GR synergy, Red Guardian, Gladiator Hulk, Gwenpool, Magneto and Human Torch will work.
    blade+gr worked great on the UC one, now i will try on the cavalier one. i thought about gulk, but doesn't the heal block stop Face Me from regenerating? and i would really love to have a red guardian or a red magneto as a 5* ^^"
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I got a 6* R1 Warlock and he just nailed epic Mojo. So maybe you need more practice. Just don't complete his prompts.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Domino in 16 Hits 😁
    https://youtu.be/DlViN1Cw5uI
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    quake and human torch easy game easy life
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★

Domino in 16 Hits 😁

we all know domino can ruin anything in this game
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★

Domino in 16 Hits 😁

we all know domino can ruin anything in this game
    Keep up dude, she’s useless now apparently, tops out at act 5.