**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The Energy Crisis in MCOC - KABAM please read

Dear KABAM,
I have been a loyal MCOC player for a good amount of time and would like to offer some suggestions on energy.

Energy is arguably the most important thing in the game and is hard to access, especially if one is free to play.

I was wondering if you guys could do another energy calendar, as you have done before.
Better yet, I think it would be cool if there was some sort of daily energy calendar based on progression level (sort of like the premium, grandmaster, and cavalier shard calendars). I am not asking for a free full energy pack each day, maybe just a small 5 energy pack regularly.

I am aware that you can get energy from the daily crystals, but that is unreliable. Another thing, I was wondering if you could make a boost exchange store.

For upper level players XP boosts are useless, so it would be cool to be able to exchange them for other boosts. There is no point in selling them because the amount of gold is too little to do anything.
Maybe there could be some sort of energy boost that lowered the cost of energy in quests by 1 (excluding quests that already cost 1 energy) for something like 10 minutes in exchange for 3 XP boosts.

These are just some ideas, and I hope you took the time to read them. Sorry if this was a lengthy post.

KABAM please read this and tell me why this would or wouldn't work.

Comments

• Psychic_2002Psychic_2002 Posts: 195
    I a f2p also, All all the event with full energy refills, but without buying extra, but once you add Story quest and the Variants it gets quite annoying not having any extra.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Energy is an annoyance to all but a crisis for one. I’m looking at op.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Sir 30 units are not hard to come by.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,413 Guardian
    edited October 2020
    DNA3000 said:

The one thing I wish we could do, and it is mostly a quality of life benefit...
    Small energy refills are a pain in the neck to actually use. You're often moving one or two steps, then having to pop another, over and over again.

In fact, I would even be fine with adding an option that just allowed me to specify how many of those to simultaneously use when I'm out of energy, so I could burn like 14 of them all at once and refill my energy.

You don’t actually have to travel on the path those extra couple steps before applying another Small Refill.
    (yes, there is no way to apply multiple at once, but...)
    You can click on top “Energy” bar on screen, and can select to use either a Small or Full Energy right from there, without having to wait for that “out-of-energy” pop-up to appear because you’re traveling without energy.
    That same pop-up can be pulled up directly by just manually clicking on the Energy bar at top, no matter how much energy you have (*except if you are actually totally full energy already).

So maybe only an extra couple clicks, but this way can actually apply many Small refills consecutively without actually using up your energy inbetween each one.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    I play Marvel Strike Force as well as I played Marvel Future Fight. Both of those games let you stack energy beyond what your level allows. MSF also gives you free energy every 13 hours or something. I can claim this and it lets me go over my allotted energy.

Yes this is like having energy refills in the stash but what MCOC doesn't have is the ability to "claim" more energy every "x" amount of hours. I'd rather convert all the extra refills i have into one pot that i can use at will instead of using a refill each time I run out after 70.

I like how MSF does their energy with being able to use special currency as well that you can earn from tasks. I can't remember the last time I ran out of refills in MCOC but I do remember exploring Act 4 when it was 3 energy per step. It's a resource drain for sure.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

I play Marvel Strike Force as well as I played Marvel Future Fight. Both of those games let you stack energy beyond what your level allows. MSF also gives you free energy every 13 hours or something. I can claim this and it lets me go over my allotted energy.

Yes this is like having energy refills in the stash but what MCOC doesn't have is the ability to "claim" more energy every "x" amount of hours. I'd rather convert all the extra refills i have into one pot that i can use at will instead of using a refill each time I run out after 70.

I like how MSF does their energy with being able to use special currency as well that you can earn from tasks. I can't remember the last time I ran out of refills in MCOC but I do remember exploring Act 4 when it was 3 energy per step. It's a resource drain for sure.

I agree, Strike Force's energy system is perfect.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't mind separate energy for story and special/monthly events.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    If you don't rush through content, then you have plenty energy. Of course, if you're level 60.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

As a free 2 play, I constantly have energy refils expiring, without even trying.

Is an easy resource to get, and is something you don't really need unless in specific situations. You can just stock on them until you need them

The one thing I wish we could do, and it is mostly a quality of life benefit, would be if we could trade small energy refills for larger ones with more energy. Say, we could trade ten small refills for one fifty energy refill or something. Small energy refills are a pain in the neck to actually use. You're often moving one or two steps, then having to pop another, over and over again.

In fact, I would even be fine with adding an option that just allowed me to specify how many of those to simultaneously use when I'm out of energy, so I could burn like 14 of them all at once and refill my energy.
    I use small energy refills when I'm low on energy to get it to zero or one before I pop a full energy to make the most use of the full refill. Will also use them when I'm close to finishing a quest and want to finish or log off and not wait around.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

As a free 2 play, I constantly have energy refils expiring, without even trying.

Is an easy resource to get, and is something you don't really need unless in specific situations. You can just stock on them until you need them

Says someone who has explored act 6 and done the abyss with very little content to do left.