**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which of these 2 are better unawakened?

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I made a previous post about these 2 but who is better unawakened?

Which of these 2 are better unawakened? 32 votes

Taskmaster
40%
DrZolaUnidentifiedCreatureMaxGamingNo_oneukArsozDarkDuelistSgtRandomDoctor_Strange19YTBigSWrecktifier21Stark154667ShøckerNegative_100 13 votes
Night Thrasher
59%
KDSuperFlash10RockypantherxEtjamaRU11011Thicco_ModeBerjibsMCOCHazzaFluffy_pawsAziz5253JragonMaster170TheBair123CrcrcrcYodabolt21Thanton[Deleted User]HavocGamer49FlyingMonkeyavenge_123Wollef 19 votes
Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Night Thrasher
    Undupe they both kinda suck but NT is still pretty tanky, evade counter and incinerate immune. He still has access to various debuffs on sp1 so if you're hard pressed he can do Diss Track.
    Duped NT trashes Taskmaster tho. He's an absolute beast and I want him as a 5*. I have the gem. And the sigs. Just no NT.

Sadly, I have Taskmaster.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Night Thrasher
    Night Thrasher has most of his utility unawakened, it’s just his damage is complete and utter garbage. Taskmaster on the other hand, loses a lot of his utility, but his damage is higher unawakened

But utility beats damage so Night Thrasher
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

All of you who say Night Thrasher isn't better than Taskmaster Seatin thinks otherwise

oh no, the opinion of one YouTuber agrees with you? We’re all obviously wrong!

that’s just his opinion, not cold hard facts.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Night Thrasher
    MaxGaming said:

All of you who say Night Thrasher isn't better than Taskmaster Seatin thinks otherwise

You should listen to what Seatin says at the start of his tier lists.
    Also why does it matter which one is better unduped? They're both champs that rely heavily on their dupe.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I'm actually surprised Seatin has Taskmaster higher. How old is that tier list?
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Taskmaster
    [Deleted]
    Taskmaster

MaxGaming said:

I never said it was cold hard facts
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I wouldnt use any unawakened, although NT is better per say unawakened
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

which means what?
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Night Thrasher
    Pretty much how I expected this to go. I don't mean to be rude, but please stop trying to convince us that Taskmaster is great. Both options are pretty meh unawakened, but NT still has the easy evade counter and other utility mentioned above.
    Taskmaster
    Mcdonalds said:

ẞlооd said:

Had to make the 2020 October part clear for Max to see
    Night thrasher in high Demi
    Taskmaster in low demi

MaxGaming said:

I now side with @SpideyFunko
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Mcdonalds said:

ẞlооd said:

Had to make the 2020 October part clear for Max to see
    Night thrasher in high Demi
    Taskmaster in low demi

MaxGaming said:

I now side with @SpideyFunko
    Nope. You’ve been caught red handed. Even I can’t defend you.

Fess up Max
    edited October 2020
    Taskmaster
    Uhm... Uhh @ wait i don't know who to @ well uhm off to hide...
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Taskmaster
    Seriously though, why do people think that NT is better than Taskmaster? NT relies on the awakened ability, whereas Taskmaster does not. And, Taskmaster is more fun to play.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Night Thrasher
    Both hot garbage unawakened but at least Night Thrasher has true strike
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    Night Thrasher
    Crcrcrc said:

Awakened or not, Night Thrasher beats Taskmaster by a lot. Feel free to prove me wrong. I just pulled a 6* Taskmaster.

Both hot garbage unawakened but at least Night Thrasher has true strike

@Crcrcrc, you're not wrong.

@KDSuperFlash10, I concur.