**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

About upcoming maintenance.

RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
@Kabam Porthos @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike Can you please tell us what's going to be fixed in upcoming maintenance? Can we expect a fix for freezing issues in Labyrinth of Legends and AQ? Thanks!

Comments

• Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Lol.

Hopefully they fix all the servers iasues, game crashing, game freezing, etc etc
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    @AzKicker316 In forums new but in the game since beginning.:)
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

@AzKicker316 In forums new but in the game since beginning.:)

They said you must be new because we almost never get a explanation of what a particular maintenance is targeting. In the past, mods have explained that it is often just them doing some "housekeeping" with the servers.
    @Solswerd Yeah... but they gave explanation about last maintenance... I simply want a fix for AQ and LOL freezing issue!!! :smile:

Renaxqq said:

@Solswerd Yeah... but they gave explanation about last maintenance... I simply want a fix for AQ and LOL freezing issue!!! :smile:

Like I said, it is rare for them to do that. The only reason they did it that time was due to the fact they were changing the rewards structure in a part of the game.

Most maintenances are just routine maintenances

I would go and post in the bugs section the problems you are dealing with, if you haven't already. Make sure to give them info on what device you play on and what
    version operating system it is running...most people don't do that because they do not realize that depending on what device you are playing on...there are people not experiencing the problems that you are having.
    @Solswerd Okay! Thanks! :smile:
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

I’d like to put in my wish list for (a) fewer game disconnects and (b) reduced jutter and frame rate drop.

Please oh please @Kabam Miike put this on top of the server techs’ fix list!!!

Dr. Zola

I would like a dragon, but we can’t have things that don’t exist, sorry.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Crcrcrc said:

DrZola said:

I’d like to put in my wish list for (a) fewer game disconnects and (b) reduced jutter and frame rate drop.

Dr. Zola

What kind of dragon? I tend to think I’d like an ice dragon, but only in summer. Fire dragons tend to be frowned upon by homeowners insurance, and I’d like to keep my rates down. Water dragon perhaps?

Dr. Zola
    electric dragon so no electricity bills and you can send excess back into the grid. free money.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Based on what I've seen, maintenance is not to improve anything, but to keep the game from destabilizing further..

This is a wild guess based off only my slightly intoxicated mind lol
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    ẞlооd said:

Based on what I've seen, maintenance is not to improve anything, but to keep the game from destabilizing further..

This is a wild guess based off only my slightly intoxicated mind lol
    Why only slightly intoxicated? Have you only just started?
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    If they went their way to do an maintenance then at least they can do is tell us what they did so we can get up to date. Making an routine maintenance and then not see any improvement or anything at all isn’t an maintenance.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Crcrcrc said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

What kind of dragon? I tend to think I’d like an ice dragon, but only in summer. Fire dragons tend to be frowned upon by homeowners insurance, and I’d like to keep my rates down. Water dragon perhaps?

Dr. Zola
    electric dragon so no electricity bills and you can send excess back into the grid. free money.
    Clever...distributed generation would be a beautiful thing.

You could also choose an imagine dragon. All the music a guy could want, if that genre is your thing.

Dr. Zola
    I do like the idea of an imagine dragon. Could I rent it out or book them for other people? Like an agent or something
    You ever make a couple posts in a thread and then come back a few hours later and wonder WTF happened?
  • Mikea117Mikea117 Posts: 96
    I highly doubt their maintenance will fix many things, I’ve been replaying for 3 years now and the most basic mechanics of dex/parry are still broken. The lag is always going to happen because ppl still flood them with money. They don’t actually care lol.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I hope fixes are coming! I’m in this weird spot where I’m trying to grind for cyber weekend, and getting ready to clear some harder content. But I can’t go an hour without sudden degradation of game play and a crash. So instead of grinding, I’m wondering if I should even renew my sigil? And complaining on forums.