**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which class has the best war defenders?

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
Which class do you feel collectively annoys the most on defense?

Which class has the best war defenders? 62 votes

Cosmic
4%
MadEyeMoody_333RalphNaderChuck__Norris 3 votes
Tech
8%
MathewjdkddkxkPdogg614DarkKnight646Yodabolt21Negative_100 5 votes
Mystic
32%
ThatGuyYouSaw235SceptilemaniacPizzabeatKDSuperFlash10O_Deadpool_OIron_Patriot_is_litdangarang122MauledDretlleFiiNCHTSR6225MasterpuffRenaxqqCarracho01JueVioleGraceShenkGr8TonyStarkPuttPuttanaLysis_[Deleted User] 20 votes
Science
22%
zuffyMaiicolDiazLvernon15UnsilentRasiloverrcm2017Stagedear85LmaoIronGladiator22Doctor_Strange19shield456CowabungaThe_Sentry06avenge_123 14 votes
Skill
17%
Hammerbro_64UnidentifiedCreatureDaphboyMaxGamingChikelAgent_22SAFI_KThantonhefy2000BlackTuranDönermino 11 votes
Mutant
14%
Kevo9513Chewie420MCOCHazzaCrasyduckSaltE_Wenis69CrcrcrcAlphaStark20CheesePizzaRedHavocGamer49 9 votes

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Shrugs aren’t fun. But ig now that I have OR at r4 duped it’s less of an issue. I still forget to not bring my NF to counter Elsa’s evasion

How does Elsa not degen your Nick Fury to death?
    @Hammerbro_64
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    Depends on the defense tactic.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Tech
    There are great defenders in every class, or at least ones that are really annoying to fight. My personal rankings are (assuming all champs are awakened):

Tech - Darkhawk, Mysterio, Starky, Warlock, Sentinel and my most hated fight, IMIW
    Mutant - Sinister, Domino, Emma, NIghtcrawler, Havok
    Science - MODOK, Thing, Torch, Gwen, Miles and OZG Spidey
    Cosmic - Hyperion, Medusa, Annihilus, Aarkus
    Skill - Korg, Stealthy, Elsa, Kingpin, NIck, Killmonger
    Mystic - Doom (although fighting in AQ 3 times a week has made him almost easy now), Magik, Mojo, Maw, Mephsito

Mutant and Tech are 1a and 1b for me.
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    The entire tech class is invalidated by one champ lol.
  • Mystic
    Would have said mutant/tech but magneto exists now so that max limber/MD is just aids on someone like Dormammu even with Torch
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Skill
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Shrugs aren’t fun. But ig now that I have OR at r4 duped it’s less of an issue. I still forget to not bring my NF to counter Elsa’s evasion

How does Elsa not degen your Nick Fury to death?
    @Hammerbro_64
    She does. I always forget NOT to bring NF when setting up my team.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    But at the end of the day, it just comes down to what node the defender is placed on.

Mojo and Man-thing though are not people I wanna mess with. Man-thing makes fights long and Mojo is Mojo.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    why is everyone voting mystic? Most, of not all mystics are pretty easy defenders
    Mcdonalds said:

why is everyone voting mystic? Most, of not all mystics are pretty easy defenders

Not all of us just wanna take the easy path and quake everything jesus
    i don’t bring Quake to war lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Science
    Thing, void, not much else, but not many defenders cause huge issues for me
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Skill
    Nick, Korg, Elsa, Killmonger, Taskmaster, Daredevil's, Blackpanther Civil War, Hit monkey, BlackWidows, and some more i cant recall
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Skill
    Mcdonalds said:

MaxGaming said:

Nick, Korg, Elsa, Killmonger, Taskmaster, Daredevil's, Blackpanther Civil War, Hit monkey, BlackWidows, and some more i cant recall

Your first 4 are correct. If you’re dying to anything else not sure about your wars bud
    They are just annoying in AW like Taskmaster after a while becomes immune, Daredevil completely evades, Blackwidows are annoying with evade, BP Civil War parry you get stunned, Hit Monkey just annoying if you can't dex
    Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

Well then I’m not sure what type of war your playing if you don’t see tons of mystics. It’s generally those champs
    Sym superme
    Mojo
    Man thing
    Doctor Doom
    And sometimes Dormammu
    Red Guardian counters all of them :D
    Those are all easy except for Mojo and the occasional Doom
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Mcdonalds said:

Mcdonalds said:

Well then I’m not sure what type of war your playing if you don’t see tons of mystics. It’s generally those champs
    Sym superme
    Mojo
    Man thing
    Doctor Doom
    And sometimes Dormammu
    Red Guardian counters all of them :D
    Those are all easy except for Mojo and the occasional Doom
    Obviously you haven't seen Claire, sym supreme, sorcerer supreme, etc on Flow.
  • avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Science
    science-thing,rhino,spiderman classic,HT,electro,red hulk,red guardian,invisible woman,mr.fantastic,miles morales,spidergwen,
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

science-thing,rhino,spiderman classic,HT,electro,red hulk,red guardian,invisible woman,mr.fantastic,miles morales,spidergwen,

@danielmath can confirm the rhino part