**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Mystic Character Should I Rank Up to 5.65 First?

DiabolicDiabolic Posts: 382 ★★
edited October 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Guys I really can't decide each of them have their own good abilities so help me all of the heroes duped except symbiot Supreme and it would be better if you make a comment about your choice

Which Mystic Character Should I Rank Up to 5.65 First? 29 votes

Magik
27%
TedderscharmkevverŁŤÇDarkDuelistMasterpuffEtherealityudyedagainJoshKosh557 8 votes
Ghost Rider
3%
Gr8TonyStark 1 vote
Symbiote Supreme
62%
Lvernon15Ackbar67RockyshockyEtjamaSarvanga1_Thicco_ModeKyusushuiMauledTheInfintySneakyWarriorSuperiorSymbioteFluffy_pawsCrcrcrc[Deleted User]BlackTuranCheesePizzaRedLordStarlordavenge_123 18 votes
Morningstar
6%
JohnyBoyJragonMaster170 2 votes

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Magik
    Whoops I meant Sym Supreme. Second Voodoo.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    Diabolic said:

Whoops I meant Sym Supreme. Second Voodoo.

I really think about vodoo but I feel like he is little bit outdated am I wrong?
    An old champ doesnt mean outdated. He has great power control, decent damage, regen at the start of every fight, great in v5 and hes very easy to use.
  • SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    Diabolic said:

So many symbiot Supreme votes but I hate him 😂but no matter what I'll rank him up if he will be most voted

No, if you dont like using him then dont rank him up. First and foremost, mcoc is a game and later down the road you will regret ranking up a champ that you dont enjoy playing especially if hes your first r5. My advice to you is, think about what content you want to tackle next and rank up accordingly. Say you like using Morningstar and your next goal is to tackle 6.2. She is still a great option for the Champion boss + she is an overall great quester to have. If you like her and think she will provide use for you in the future then rank her up.

However, if you are fine to rank up symb supreme even if you dont like using him then thats perfectly fine as well. Just take the time to think about whether you really want to take him up as your first 5/65 instead of blindly ranking him up just because he has the highest votes. Hope this helps you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4rVMZFZ0d4
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    I just r5 my VooDoo and he just dominated UC Red Goblin and UC Cosmic GR.... I took down Red Goblin in 28 hits... I was shocked. I stacked 9 spirit venoms on him and he just melted the last 50% of his health in about 12 seconds.

I would say either VooDoo or SS, but I would personally go with VooDoo.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    I'd go sym or voodoo. sym is situational but works very well for some fights
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I used Magik a ton in act 5. Don't use her as much now but she's still amazing. Sym Supreme is one of the best champs in the game for fights that he is good for. Magik is probably a better rank up if you don't have a lot of ranked champs.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Symbiote Supreme
    I used to hate sym supreme, but when I sucked it up and maxed him out, took him where he shines he became one of my favourite champs, and carried my doom less roster through abyss 100%
  • Symbiote Supreme
    Sym Supreme is awesome. He does need MD to shine but he’s got utility and damage. If you’re fighting a bleedable cosmic like Cull his damage is something to behold.
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Magik
    No champ in the game is as good for certain criteria as Sym is, in my opinion.

But, that's the problem. There's a multitude of criteria in this game.

I did my first lol pass with Magik. If you can remotely do the back draft intercept after pinning people into the wall, nothing comes close to her. Her sp2 hits hard enough to make it good. But what the sp2 does is what makes it otherworldly. Power drain, power steal, AND power lock! I'm in Plat1 wars, and she is still used in so many scenarios.

But, like someone else said, this is a game. It is YOUR game. Out of those options, who do you like using most? If you love Juggernaut, do it! Iron Fist? Crush those armor breaks! Hate Doom? Bench his ass, and don't look back! Enjoy who you rank.
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    Magik, obviously. she's a queen and has a lot of utility in those booty shorts
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Voodoo is a beast at r5. He can do so much in terms of controlling fights be that power, buffs, regen, AA.

I use mine all over the over the place. Aq 5/6 he dominates, act 6 path clearing, EQ bosses, labs, etc etc.

Probs one of my most used champs.

Sym supreme also a great shout.