**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Warlock - Still “Beyond God Tier”?

Warlock - Still “Beyond God Tier”? 180 votes

Yes
91%
DrZolaSatsuiNoHadouChriz4061Jank39allinashestbos42yossMaiicolDiazMagrailothosSungjnameplasUncle_Fatty_247MikeyBoi69Lvernon15JBC89QuikPik16wegnerkMhd20034CliffordcanThatGuyYouSaw235 164 votes
No
8%
heruheru511DarkSoulDLXRoOOtsUnidentifiedCreaturePrathapIKONMadEyeMoody_333RebarkDretlleRenaxqqFunkMackFunkDiabolicRealm_Of_RahraviXsharmaAGYAATCeltic1981 16 votes

Comments

• CaptainGameCaptainGame Posts: 369 ★★★
    Yes
    Nobody can shut down healing as well as warlock. Nobody is immune to it either and it’s passive. I used him to easily beat sinister in 6.2.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Him beyond god tier as if...
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yes

I’m trying to decide if he’s worth rank 5. His damage output is trash. Obviously he has some nice utility but I’ve got 6 star Guillotine 2099 at r2 and she has almost everything he has it seems plus nutty damage. I guess he has Coldsnap immunity. Variants for me are done and I don’t do AQ or AW, working on act 6.

idk man I've got 20k heavies pretty easily. the sp2 armor break is nuts, especially if you get the damage from all four. you can also parry heavy which not only is a different style that can be useful for some fights/nodes, but also more damage. his power control is insane, especially if you save an sp3 for when you're in a tough situation. his armor makes him incredibly survivable and special attacks cannot crit if you screw up on a special dex on a chonky defender. power drain or projectile hits is niche but useful for havok. and his infections with the best heal block and some nice aar
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
    Yes

G99 is a garbage can next to Worlock. He is easily way better than her. Better power control (especially if the opponent regens). Can heal block literally the whole fight (not just reverse a tiny bit for a few seconds after SP2). Better regen. Better with suicides.

He actually has a great damage output. Need to parry heavy for that bleed. Also, his SP2 slaps.

No dumb finishing a fight with SP3, then being too powerful to get to SP3 the next fight and losing all your benefits and starting at square 0 for most content.

Nah, G2099 has much better regen and power control than warlock.
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 820 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    Yes

Lmao said:

G99 is a garbage can next to Worlock. He is easily way better than her. Better power control (especially if the opponent regens). Can heal block literally the whole fight (not just reverse a tiny bit for a few seconds after SP2). Better regen. Better with suicides.

He actually has a great damage output. Need to parry heavy for that bleed. Also, his SP2 slaps.

No dumb finishing a fight with SP3, then being too powerful to get to SP3 the next fight and losing all your benefits and starting at square 0 for most content.

Nah, G2099 has much better regen and power control than warlock.
    Oh, so you like almost dying for your regen? I don’t. Worlock can reliably heal to full health without having to take it to the chin. G99 can power burn 3 bars of power? Didn’t think so.

Warlock outclasses her in every way except for damage that you have to jump through annoying hoops for.
    G2099's power burn is only on her special 1, which is much easier to do especially since some nodes doesn't allow you to reach a special 3. g2099's regen is way better than warlocks. his regen is barely 3 percent per infection where as g2099's is over 40.
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    Yes
    why would that change?
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Yes
    God help us
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I’d like to do a poll for ghost next to see if she’s still beyond god tier...🙄
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,770 ★★★★★
    Where is the "LOL, are you serious or just trolling?" option?
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★

I’m trying to decide if he’s worth rank 5. His damage output is trash. Obviously he has some nice utility but I’ve got 6 star Guillotine 2099 at r2 and she has almost everything he has it seems plus nutty damage. I guess he has Coldsnap immunity. Variants for me are done and I don’t do AQ or AW, working on act 6.

People will always stick to their view of things or views of the general public without proper research and observation in other not to look odd. See how many disagrees you got for spitting facts
  • HolrosHolros Posts: 361 ★★★

Nobody can shut down healing as well as warlock. Nobody is immune to it either and it’s passive. I used him to easily beat sinister in 6.2.

I don't know if this helps but my G99 helped me beat sinister too.Cheers