**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cavalier Cosmic Ghost Rider Dead in One SP3

Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion
This is the 2nd time I'm fighting Cavalier CGR. The first time I used Doom and only just missed out on soloing him.

This time I went back in with Magneto and oh boy, it was so much easier. He died in 15 hits and I was surprised the SP3 killed him.

https://youtu.be/RYSr2mFiO0Q

Comments

• Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Why would you be suprised an sp3 from magneto against a bleed immune metal champ would kill them haha
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    The 6* mags is unnecessary. You can do it with a 3* lol.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    yeah you could do it with a 3 star but CGR won't die from a single sp3 i doubt.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★

@Iron_Patriot_is_lit How you kill him with 1 SP3 using a 3* ? Please share a video I'm interested.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    If its metal it dies
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

@Iron_Patriot_is_lit How you kill him with 1 SP3 using a 3* ? Please share a video I'm interested.
    3* mags can’t do it in a singular sp3 but he can take a huge chunk off with one. 3* mags can solo Cav CGR
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    edited October 2020

3* mags can’t do it in a singular sp3 but he can take a huge chunk off with one. 3* mags can solo Cav CGR
    Yeah that's true, I've seen that video.

I posted this because i was surprised that one Sp3 can kill CGR. I didn't expected that, thought i had to go afew rounds with him. It was a very different experience to when i fought him the first time round with Doom.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    pretty unrelated but I liked fighting cgr. his specials weren't hard but you had to pay attention