**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is there going to be any form of compensation for the login bug "error"?

InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Just to start off, i'm not a compensation bandwagon i am asking whether i will get something for my lost time (over 48 hrs). I don't think some of you know about this because it didn't affect the whole playerbase, but i know other people who posted on the forums had the same error message that wouldn't let them log into the game. IT kept me out f the game for like 2.5 days with the exception of a weird liek 1-2hr window where i was able to get some arena milestones n before it kicked me out again. I know that people lost precious time so i definitely think there should be some form of compensation for those affected form kabam. This isn't just e wanting it and grasping at straws it wasted my precious time, where i could have gotten cavalier because i am on the last quest of 6.1, and it affected my crossbones fight as well with the bug where it just resets the fight each time then kicks you out.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165

Idk, I don't even think kabam has addressed the issue but its quite annoying, especially for arena grinders, something needs to be done

Yeah i'm just waiting for them to even comment on it, all i get is if i don't post about it on the specific ios or android thread they close the discussion and tell us to go there and then no other response from what i've seen.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    JBC89 said:

They said they were trying to fix the issue first, then they would think about compensation.

Where is the post of them saying so?
  • shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Now anytime Kabam will address this discussion and close it