**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aegon bugged

@Kabam Miike Don’t know if you all noticed but when you spam an sp3 with aegon your combo just disappear, it resets and starts again.
Obvs a bug.

Comments

• DrewaroundDrewaround Posts: 3
    Yep totally bug, I lost all combo hit count after performing SP3. i video it too
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Where did this happen and what nodes were present?
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    I'm betting he's running AQ with epic modifier "Power to Cower", where the opponent gains increased power based on your hit streak, and using an s3 resets your streak. I ran into that a month or so back. Using combo shield will not stop the reset, but it's not a bug.
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Ordalca said:

I'm betting he's running AQ with epic modifier "Power to Cower", where the opponent gains increased power based on your hit streak, and using an s3 resets your streak. I ran into that a month or so back. Using combo shield will not stop the reset, but it's not a bug.

i'm pretty sure it is that cause it has happened to me as well. in those cases, i just use Aegon normally and never throw sp3 so i dont lose my combo meter.