**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Weird Rankup Post

Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
edited October 2020 in General Discussion

Here are pictures of my r1 5*. I want to rank some more up for arena, but I don't know who, and I don't have a preference. Make a case for who you want me to rank up, whether it's because you like them or they're good. I hope this works

Comments

• MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    To me r3 takes some time and these are the ones I regret

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    For arena? Just rank up whoever you like playing the most.

MaxGaming said:

To me r3 takes some time and these are the ones I regret

You uploaded 2 pictures on accident, the second one must be a mistake.
    Nope that is serious sorry btw
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

that's the thing, I don't particularly enjoy one of them over the other. I wanted to see why other people would like them

Etjama said:

that's the thing, I don't particularly enjoy one of them over the other. I wanted to see why other people would like them
    I've heard BWDO is fun, bit I sadly don't have her. I tend to enjoy OML quite a lot. Emma's a really solid champ to have ranked up on any account too if you want some use out of this rank-up.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,737 ★★★★★
    BWDO or Ronin. Both are good and fun to play
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    BWDO, Emma Frost, Ronin, Ghulk, Invisible woman. But yeah, rank up whoever you like playing since this is mainly for arena.

Man, I really want a BWDO right now, I think you'll enjoy using her.
  • abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Emma Frost or Doc Ock, I have no experience with BWDO.

Emma is a beast with all of her immunities, resistances in the diamond form and evade control in the telepath form. Great option for nodes like biohazard, mesmerize, special connoisseur.
    Doc ock is a ton of fun to play, you can get some crazy rotations with him in the right matchups. He doesn't necessarily need his dupe, although I'd say he's better with it for matchups that I want to bring him for (Mr Sinister, Havok, IMIW in the last 15% and improved power gain nodes).
    If your carnage was duped, I'd say him as well coz spamming specials is so satisfying (if you're not running suicides that is lol) and that power gain is key to doing that.
    If I have to pick one, it would without a doubt be Emma.
    Cheers!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    Gulk. Gulk. Gulk. Ronin. BWDO. Gulk. Mysterio. Old Man Logan.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Recently r5 my Terrax. Go for him, he's as powerful as Ebony Maw

no way anyone is as good as maw. stop lying
  • InfiniteAbe17InfiniteAbe17 Posts: 165

Here are pictures of my r1 5*. I want to rank some more up for arena, but I don't know who, and I don't have a preference. Make a case for who you want me to rank up, whether it's because you like them or they're good. I hope this works

cull is great for arena because you can instantly activate route and makes fights go by like that!
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Here are my r1s and the 5 stars I don’t use

Ignore the top row in the 3rd pic
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    FRITO_Man said:

Can I have the Rogue?
    FRITO_Man said:

Can I have the Yellow jacket? I already have him and need Science iso for my HT. 😁

FRITO_Man said:

Can I have the Rogue?
    Sure she has sat on the bench for ages
    Etjama said:

FRITO_Man said:

Can I have the Yellow jacket? I already have him and need Science iso for my HT. 😁
    Sure.
    Anyone else you guys want to take feel free to say so

Honestly I feel like my iso could have been put into Superior Ironman and it would have been more resourceful as I Honestly don't see her potential
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    MaxGaming said:

Honestly I feel like my iso could have been put into Superior Ironman and it would have been more resourceful as I Honestly don't see her potential

@Agent_X_zzz
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★

MaxGaming said:

@Agent_X_zzz
    Give me please.....
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    LC because he's awesome after his buff and still gets treated as trash by waaaaaayyyy too many summoners.