**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Spiderman Stark Tech or Mephisto

DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Im waiting for 5* Spiderman Stark Tech but Mephisto looks amazing. Cant decide which to go for ?

Spiderman Stark Tech or Mephisto 56 votes

Spiderman Stark Tech
78%
DaMunkArtOfKhaosNMEONESNevvBRagamugginGunnerDrOctavius2_2Noob_2yrsAakashHeartlessNinjAlanNyaleViper1987YellsomeAxeCopFireJadedDK1825Jets44Superman69CedricccOsteotome 44 votes
Mephisto
21%
Alfa_PigeonSkyRattlersPart_time_guy1TrimbobDanny_DohyunKihlgastStevie_Stars1Anurag1606AAwkWardMonk1ThisChristmasTempest 12 votes

Comments

• Spiderman Stark Tech
    Poor damage output of mephisto and new AW makes Spidy clear contender. Even with 15.1 changes, everyone able to do 100% in AW. Just stop planning to get defenders and think about attackers. Finally it's attackers that will help you clear end game content.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Spiderman Stark Tech
    I pulled a 5* Mephisto. He's not duped but I'd say he a decent champ with uses but his damage output is nothing compared to Sparks. In the long run you'll be happier if you pull Sparks. Good luck
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Seen a couple of vids on youtube who also said the same... thanks for the advise... gonna take a shot at spidey when he's out...
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Spiderman Stark Tech
    Me too. Really want that little guy..lol..For some stupid reason I had to try for Mephisto. He's definitely fun against Juggs