**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New node ideas

Brack1984Brack1984 Posts: 162
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Special Swap/Trading Places
Once every 30 seconds you and the defenders own specials randomly trade spots.

Meaning special 3 is now where special 2 is, special 2 is now where special 1 was, and special 1 goes to where special 3 was. Not always in that order.

I think this can make a fight interesting because you’ll never really know what special you’re about to throw and it won’t always randomize to be the same pattern. It can make easy defenders much harder as well.

Don’t take it for Granted:
Items used do not apply while doing this fight, no buffs, no boost, no healing, no revives.

I don’t know how they would be able to block revives and health use, maybe this would have to be more of a specific challenge and make it a global node?

Anyone else have node ideas?
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Fun node ideas OP!

Won't You Learn?:

Each consecutive Attack that is not the same as the previous grants the Attacker 15%+ Attack rating. When the Attacker uses two of the same Attack consecutively, their next Attack suffers 100% Attack Rating and Ability Accuracy, cannot be Critical, and loses this Attack bonus. Addionally, the Attacker loses 10% of their Max Health.

They could add this onto a STACKED boss (a couple million healthpoints) with a couple other nodes. This way everyone becomes a mini-Star Lord! It both rewards you and punishes you, which is similar to a lot of my favourite nodes (Icarus, Life Transfer, Flare, etc...)

I came up with this a while back... pretty much Mix Master but better for you.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Erocks said:

Fun node ideas OP!

Won't You Learn?:

Each consecutive Attack that is not the same as the previous grants the Attacker 15%+ Attack rating. When the Attacker uses two of the same Attack consecutively, their next Attack suffers 100% Attack Rating and Ability Accuracy, cannot be Critical, and loses this Attack bonus. Addionally, the Attacker loses 10% of their Max Health.

They could add this onto a STACKED boss (a couple million healthpoints) with a couple other nodes. This way everyone becomes a mini-Star Lord! It both rewards you and punishes you, which is similar to a lot of my favourite nodes (Icarus, Life Transfer, Flare, etc...)

wait that's pretty cool. nice job
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Erocks said:

Fun node ideas OP!

Won't You Learn?:

What of people who quake?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Erocks said:

Fun node ideas OP!

Won't You Learn?:

You don’t actually throw the heavy, so it doesn’t matter
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★

Erocks said:

Fun node ideas OP!

Won't You Learn?:

No attack bonus I guess, it'll be a boring old Quake fight
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

Erocks said:

Fun node ideas OP!

Won't You Learn?:

Erocks said:

Fun node ideas OP!

Won't You Learn?:

Once again, Quake would just ignore the node as usual.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    I think that would be hellish to code
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ah yes the defender randomly gets an L3 at one bar of power. It doesn’t take a genius to realize how awful this is.

The other one barring items means kabam can’t make any money off of that fight. They are a business that requires money to proceed, so spending extra effort making something that intentionally cuts off potential revenue streams is backwards thinking.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Here’s a simple one
    Do Not Disturb- When the defender is struck by the attacker while stunned, they gain a fury buff, increasing attack by 50%
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I got one-
    Milk the Whales!
    Unless the opponent is using a r3 6* Champion with above 13k prestige or is fighting as Redpool, instantly get knocked out!

I could probably still quake it
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

I got one-
    Milk the Whales!
    Unless the opponent is using a r3 6* Champion with above 13k prestige or is fighting as Redpool, instantly get knocked out!

I could probably still quake it
    Sorry it also gives the opponent True Strike and vigilance(I just realized that ghost with hood could phase the death, so it also includes a new thing called ensnare ghost and quake.)