**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Soul boosts are bad?

Hi guys, I'm just wondering if I'm missing something about the soul boosts. I was bought one for the poison path because the poison kept on killing me. However, for this boost, whenever the poison fails to apply to your champ, which is every 7 seconds, the defender gets a 7 second unstoppable buff. So that means that if you don't have a champ like Cap IW the defender stays unstoppable for the whole fight! How are you supposed to defeat them if you can't even hit them. Maybe I'm missing something so correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks all!

Comments

• Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Dont use the boost and use a poison immune. Stealthy, spider gwen also have slow. I think Sorcerer Supreme too
    She hulk as well but she's poison immune anyway.
    If its a buff then champs like Sym Supreme should be able to nullify too.
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    Ya thanks guys I just find it quite dumb what Kabam did here. They really messed up lmao.
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 ★★
    @udyedagain ya i guess it's hard, and last month was awesome so I guess I'll let it pass too.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    What’s new LOL
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    The content is doable without the boosts. Despite the heal block; legendary difficulty isn’t so bad.
  • HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    I mean... selling your soul comes at a price