**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on rulk hades invasion Legendary?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,442 ★★★★★

Thoughts on rulk hades invasion Legendary? 86 votes

1-2 insanely easy anyone is usable
24%
danielmathSatsuiNoHadouFrosty16wegnerkThunderGodWerewrymSpurgeon14JumpthesharkJakearoundTheLegend27WRIRabqberMother_FlerkenSquirrelguyArsozLeathersmw2017Seanl85H3t3rCrasyduckJragonMaster170 21 votes
3-4 a bit of challenge but nothing insane
44%
DrZolaNojokejaymSw0rdMasterezgoingPizzabeatBrokenCupidTheHeroDeservedHeattblasttLmaoLovejoy72Raichu626PrylankAleorRockyshockyDr_Z01dbergNormax_X-sixate-DeaconKRANꓘ 38 votes
5-6 a bit difficult and required my insane champs
9%
Vivek_786TheHoodedDormammuredsoxpatsfan89Grootman1294PastorAmericaIronGladiator22RenaxqqRayaan_2000 8 votes
7-8 Jesus Christ that was tough barely scrapped through it
9%
BluestoneVoltolosBerserker22FiiNCHUnio77Aziz5253ABOMBThe_Sentry06 8 votes
9-10 nerf immediately sucks can’t get through
6%
p01arisTarun46live2fightNo_oneukRed_GuardianWasabiPapaDuck 6 votes
I don’t run Legendary it sucks
3%
JohnyBoyYTBigSDiabolic 3 votes
I can’t do math
2%
HarpenerShenk 2 votes

Comments

• Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    5-6 a bit difficult and required my insane champs
    Quite a skill based fight.... But I still hate fighting rulk
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Definitely not insanely hard it just takes getting used to the fight my 4/55 nick fury did it pretty easily
  • Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    You can use most champs just need to back off when the timer ends. Doom slapped him
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Just need to adjust your playstyle to get around fight or flight node, but nothing major.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Maybe it's becuase I was a scrub when I was playing, but the fight itself isn't hard. Just that I made too many mistakes.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    The fight was completely doable with CAIW. But with my limited skill set it will be more about being able to form a team for the more difficult lanes while still accommodating a champ for rhulk.

Frankly, we still have doom and champion yet to come, so this certainly isn’t the worse we will face (I actually hated mojo more).
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Maybe it's becuase I was a scrub when I was playing, but the fight itself isn't hard. Just that I made too many mistakes.

yeah parrying and dexing attacks with unstoppable feels weird
    edited October 2020
    Mcdonalds said:

Lovejoy72 said:

The fight was completely doable with CAIW. But with my limited skill set it will be more about being able to form a team for the more difficult lanes while still accommodating a champ for rhulk.

Frankly, we still have doom and champion yet to come, so this certainly isn’t the worse we will face (I actually hated mojo more).

I agree. Mojo sucked, as he just gained so much power. Luckily Red Guardian is an ok champion
    I had to practice fighting mojo several times using the free “up” path. AA ended up being the best for me.
  • ErocksErocks Posts: 294 ★★
    Easy enough, practice is key
    Mcdonalds said:

Lovejoy72 said:

Mcdonalds said:

Lovejoy72 said:

I agree. Mojo sucked, as he just gained so much power. Luckily Red Guardian is an ok champion
    I had to practice fighting mojo several times using the free “up” path. AA ended up being the best for me.
    I have no r5's atm, but I'm gonna r5 my Red Guardian and Venom. Then r2 my best 6*, and r2 Doctor Doom
    Interesting. I’m in indecisionvile. I have the resources to (just about) rank anything to anything. But I can’t quite decide between blowing it all on thronebreaker vs making (likely smarter) rank ups to clear content. The reason I even have alt accounts is so I can rank up fun champs I wouldn’t dare bother with on my main.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It's just a long Fight. Get some shots in then keep your distance. Bait the L1. Wait until the Rulk in Act 7. ;)
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Used Hype. Would push him to l1 using heavy run away to bait. When i got the unstoppable I fired my sp3. Took about 105 hits with an r5.
    He was harder than Mojo for me, AA handled Mojo with ease.
    Not looking forward to Doom.

It's just a long Fight. Get some shots in then keep your distance. Bait the L1. Wait until the Rulk in Act 7. ;)

👀👀
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Mcdonalds said:

it wasn't too difficult for me, I was wondering about the communities opinion
    Oh, I wouldn't say too difficult. Just takes patience. It's all about keeping away and baiting the L1. You just need the patience to chip him down between that. My R2 Elsa helps.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    1-2 insanely easy anyone is usable
    Easier than the previous 2 bosses. Mojo has been the hardest so far imo.
  • Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Ok so I've faced RHULK again while doing my second and third path and I must say it's much easier. I out on my my big boi boots and played much better only making one or 2 mistakes.

The fight is completely doable. And with enough practice it becomes much less scary
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Any suicide users found a good solution for him?
    I think mojo unnoded is harder to fight than this dude
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Stealth Spidey ... even did a Void take down ... a bit of a challenge but patience is key.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020

Used Hype. Would push him to l1 using heavy run away to bait. When i got the unstoppable I fired my sp3. Took about 105 hits with an r5.

In first run I used r4 5* thing, I believe. Long and boring.
    And I also used hype after my first run. I believe hype should have unstoppable for longer period of time due his sig. But 105 hits sounds like too much. Parry-heavy while opponent is below a bar of power, dash back get unstoppable, sp3, then sp2 while unstoppable. Unstoppable activation has a pretty long cooldown, and you have a lot of time to deal big damage while you have it active. I'd say about 50-60 hits max. The fight isn't hard itself, and Hyperion is one of better champs to use
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

In first run I used r4 5* thing, I believe. Long and boring.
    And I also used hype after my first run. I believe hype should have unstoppable for longer period of time due his sig. But 105 hits sounds like too much. Parry-heavy while opponent is below a bar of power, dash back get unstoppable, sp3, then sp2 while unstoppable. Unstoppable activation has a pretty long cooldown, and you have a lot of time to deal big damage while you have it active. I'd say about 50-60 hits max. The fight isn't hard itself, and Hyperion is one of better champs to use
    Oh I'm sure he can. It was just my terrible play lol. I sometimes ended up too close when the timer went off so i missed my chance to do any damage. I also used him on the path and i took the shock path. He wasn't the healthiest and I took some blocked hits. Then i had to avoid parry, and i wanted to play it safe, stuck to sp3s/sp2 when i could.